2. Realization

There are a few things I'm sure of right now:
1. I died
2. I will most likely never be able to get the picture of my dead body out of my head
3. I've been reincarnated.
4. And I obviously still have my memories of my past life. Not quite sure if this dude I met did it on purpose or just sucks at his job. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if it's the later.

[Meanwhile somewhere in the gods realm:
"That's bewitched. I just can't seem to remember but I am sure that I forgot something of highest importance.. well that reminds me; my mother used to say if you really forgot something than it wasn't important enough anyways. I guess it truly is like that. Never mind. Gotta finish work early today hehe".]

[Back to Lia]
Currently I'm still in a little dark but warm and cozy place. In the last few months it got  rapidly tight in here.
I may was never got at math,  but I can still add up. So I figured I'm inside a womb.

Not quite sure in whose womb, but since this Hawaii-shirt dude said something about "being reincarnated and my most desired wish shall came true" I'm surely gonna live a life full of luxury. A good, loving family, rich as hell and overall just the complete opposite of my past life.

"Yeaaah that's gonna be a good good life" I thought excited while kicking full of joy around me since that's so far the only thing I'm able to do.

„Ouuutsch!
Baby calm down. Mama is here but please don't break my rips" gasped a soft female voice

Ups yeah my bad, I'm sorry.
Sometimes I am able to hear what is going on outside of my mothers womb. Not always but the older I get the better and more often I am able to. That's most likely because of my ears being developed almost completely.
To be frank I'm thankful that i cant see shit in here. I really don't want to see myself or my new mother from the inside.
I'm already traumatized enough from seeing my old body laying on the streets like a piece of junk.

To my surprise I suddenly felt the warm fluids around me leaking and I automatically turned around.
Arghhh that's uncomfortable as hell. I haven't studied medicine but I still know what is going on now: my mother is going to give birth to me.
I'm relieved that my eyes aren't able to open right now because I seriously wouldn't want to see any of it.

The procedure took several hours. As I forced my way out of this way too small opening I could feel my small and wobbly body feeling overwhelmed with exhausting.
Right now, there is nothing I need more than sleep.

But as soon as I was outside i immediately let out loud crying noises. I'm not sure why, but at this moment it just felt like the right thing to do. I guess that's just a babies nature.
I could now feel a soft hand rubbing on my cheeks: „Hush, hush baby everything's alright." Said the same voice I heard in my mothers belly all the time, most likely my mother herself.

„Lady Ursa what shall she be named?"

„Hmmm..
her name shall be Azula. She shall represent the blue sky and the blue sea so that she someday may be able to live in freedom as I am unable to."
The woman spoke in a thoughtful but also melancholic voice.
-

"WAIT MY NAME IS AZULA? AND MY MOTHERS NAME IS URSA???"
...

The absolute realization hit pretty damn quick.
Since I don't believe in coincidences.. I now knew where I've been reincarnated.

"You BASTARD of a god. So now I'm re-living my shitty old life again just in a new environment and even harsher??
That's as he just set up the difficulty of my life from "hard" to "hell".

.... my wish was to hug Azula NOT BE HER."

I mentally facepalmed.

That's definitely not what I had in mind for my second life!

———————————————-

So next chapter we finally get into the world of avatar hehe <3

This chapter was short yeah.. but I didn't wanted to drag this whole situation any longer lol

Stay healthy guyyyys <3