7. Agni Kai

„MY LADY! Where are you heading to?!
Waaaait"
I was able to hear the head maid shouting at me, as I kept running towards the throne room as fast as I could. 

"SHIT YOU MORRON! How could you forget that THIS is maybe happening today. I'm so stupid!" I cursed myself out.

Im now 11 years old.
Since my little "argument" with Zuko 5years ago, my life drastically changed.
The relationship between Zuko and I faded. We only talked when necessarily and most of the time ignored each other. The only thing that was different to the original plot, was that I didn't harass him like the "real Azula" did.
I may am mad at him, but Im not scum. So I would never bully him or someone else.

Naturally the relationship between Ursa and I started to fade as well, as she immediately took Zukos "side".
I wasn't bothered by that, since it was pretty much predictable.
Aside from that, Ursa has already been banished 2 years ago. Just like predetermined
she went in Zukos stead to protect him.

Between Iroh and I nothing changed. Well.. to before that is. If we look at the original Plot, everything did change. He reminds me a little bit of my old karate Sensei and I'm glad to have him. After mine and Zukos "fight" he kinda split himself up. Being there for the both of us. Still not completely transformed into the old warm man from the series, but we surely getting there since his hair by now already turned grey and he grew a long bread.

Ozai or my so called "father" was of course back then more than delighted to hear, that I was such a prodigy in firebending.
He suddenly wanted to have meals with me, sent me hell a lot presents and suddenly had fatherly feelings or how you call this crap. Honestly, I now fully understand how Azula came to be the way she were. This man has no humanity left inside him. He is manipulative and overall just the worst narcissist I've ever met.

But despite that I hate him with all my heart, I still spent most of my time with him.
Acting like the perfect little puppet.
Why?
To distract him from Zuko the best I could.
But since I've just heard whispers from the servants, that something is going on in the throne room right now, i instantly knew that everything went down the vain.

"I'm here.
Reincarnated with all information that I need and I still can't change shit.
Pathetic." went tru my head, as I finally arrived at the throne room.

„Princess Azula we can't let you in here, please return to your chambers."
Said one of the two guards in front of the door.

„MOVE. Or I make you." I growled at them.

Both looking at me stunned, since this has been the first time I ever talked like that, in the whole time I've been living here as Azula.
I was always nothing but the perfect and talented little princess which has good manners.

It's enough now. Because if I can't even change what is supposed to happen today, then what can I even change?
What makes me being here any different?

„Uhm... We are really sorry.. princess.. but unfortunately-

„That was your last chance." I said with a murderous aura around me as I swiftly moved towards them, granting them no chance to even react, i touched both of the guards without any hesitation on their shoulders. Giving them a heavy but not deadly electro shock, which made them fall instantly and quietly down to the ground.

As I opened the door I was both,
shaken to the core and relived praying thanks to the useless Hawaii-Shirt god.

In front of me, I saw Zuko sitting on the floor with Ozai standing a few meters across from him.
Zuko was in fact looking horrified but he gladly had not yet a wound on his face.