11. Escape

It's now early evening and I'm locked up in my room like some Disney princess.
Iroh did put off the handcuffs but apparently Zuko ordered for my movement to be restricted, so I'm currently locked up and also have two guards sitting behind my door.

"STUPID BRAT: I will kick your ass when I see you next time, mark my words!"
I thought while hitting against my wall, imagine it to be that dumbasses face.

„Princess Azula, is everything all right?"
I heard one of the guards asking

„Shut up. And better not come inside or I will turn you into ashes"

Why I am so mean?
If you would have seen, how they treated little defenseless children just a few hours ago, you would understand why. They may said they were "ordered" but they looked way too happy mistreating those people.
It wasn't just because they were "ordered".
I'm done with them.
Most of the people from the fire nation apparently just can't be helped.

Daaamn.. now that I think about it, I don't even want to know how hell will break lose, when I arrive back at the fire nation.
If Ozai didn't already see me as a threat the moment I protected Zuko, then he will definitely now. I'm not sure if my "prodigy" stat can help me out anymore.

I sighed heavenly.

"There was happening so much today I already forgot about the main characters"
I thought with a big grin forming on my lips.

After Azula, my absolute favorite Character was always Sokka. I just loved his funny and clumsy nature.. not to mention today he looked somehow really cool.

As I realized, what I was just thinking about, I hit both my checks harshly.
"You idiot. He's still a child just like you.. but you're also somehow not.. what's the bigger problem now? But wait..
you have bigger problems now than having a crush"

Seriously, what I did today will either get me killed or locked up from my father forever.
Great.
Should have chosen the Caribbean island when I still had the chance huh?

Maybe I should flee and patiently wait until everything's over...
That reminds me, the Avatar should already fled by now.
I at least really hope so.

Suddenly a dull noise was coming from behind my door, just as if something heavy would have fallen down to the floor.

„Hellloooho?
What's going on?"
I asked curious but didn't get an answer

„HEY?!"
I now let out but nothing happened other than the door opening slowly

I took in my defense stance only to let lose, the moment I saw Aang coming in my room.

„WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU NEED TO FLEE!!"
I ran at him and shock him on his shoulders

„That's what I am about to do. But shouldn't you flee also?"
He asked with an innocent and questioning look on his face

"WAIT? Didn't he hear that I am the princess of the fire nation?!"

„No! You got it all wrong, you see I -

"Two soldiers on the ground I repeat, two soldiers on the ground in front of the princess chamber"
I heard someone screaming from the hallway.

„Dammit. SHIT.
Come on. We need to run."
I said panicked while grabbing onto Aangs hand and running outside towards the deck of the ship.