9. Nothern water tribe

The next morning I woke up to loud noises and the ship shaking in uproar.

"Annoying. What's going on now" I thought and sleepily rubbed my eyes.

After I put over my sleeping clothes a simple red rope, I made my way to the dock of our ship.
Zuko and Uncle Iroh where standing in the middle of it just watching the occurring like I did.

„Yoo. Morning what's going on here?" I asked them with a small yawn.

„Seems like we arrived at the northern water Tribe." Uncle Iroh answered while pointing his fingers to a huge landscape full of snow and ice that was right in front of us.

„I see.
I'm sleeping for another few hours wish yall much fun." I said and patted Iroh on his shoulder.

Just as I wanted to leave, someone suddenly  gripped my wrist tightly.

„WHAT THE HELL" i said irritated and turned around.

„What is it now Zuzu?" I said glaring at him.

Of course it was the brat.

„We all are in this together so stop acting selfish. Get ready, in 20minutes we will depart." he said while loosing his grip on my wrist a bit.

„What is it with you? Since when do y-"

All at once i was interrupted by a blinding bright light that shone in front of us making my tired eyes close by themselves.
Everyone started to whisper with shocked expressions in their faces, and now  the uproar was even worse than before.

"So it's today huh??? Interesting."
The all mighty Zuko is gonna get toyed with today by the Avatar. I had a satisfied grin on my face and shock Zukos hand off my wrist.

„I will get ready as fast as I can. Waaaait for me" i yelled at them as I ran quickly back to my Chamber.

It's not like I like seeing Zuko in pain or something.
Since the Avatar won't hurt him anyways.
But it's just gonna be exciting. Today the story will start and I'm all ready for a first class ticket of watching Avatar.

One last glance at my reflection in the mirror and I was all ready to go. I put on the regular fire nations army clothes.
As I arrived back on deck there where nearly no people left.

Only a hand full of the crew was left, excluding the soldiers and of course my Uncle and Brother.

„Making so much terror for me wanting to go back to sleep but now forgetting about me?!" I let out an annoyed groan.

"Alright whatever let's just go."
I thought and left the ship.

The horror I saw and heard after arriving at the village is something I most likely will never forget.
Only now it crashed to me, that the series I always loved to watch was for children, but this is real life now. I saw soldiers; soldiers of my own nation, kicking and grabbing little children who were screaming in pain. They were only by a few years younger than me. Setting their food supplies and houses on fire. Having no respect or whatsoever.

I could feel my heart throbbing in agony.
No wonder, the fire nation is hated and need to be stopped at all costs.
I know I didn't wanted to meddle... but this... I can't.. how can I just stand back and watch??

-

„HEY! What do you all think you're doing?!"
I screamed as loud as I could while shooting a fire beam coming out of my fist, high into the sky, to catch the attention of my soldiers.