Rip-off buffet

The two walked to the buffet, excited about what they were going to eat after the rumors they'd heard of their amazing food. Chefs in white with golden buttons on the far left of their clothing began taking away the trays of food.

"What?" Ringo asked, holding onto George's collar as the hungry guitarist tried to grab some of the trays as they went by. Turkey, ham, roast beef, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, chicken, etc, etc, etc.

"I am sorry, monsieur, but the buffet is from 12-5." The man said with a French accent.

"It's 4:55! WE HAVE TIME!" George shouted, pulling on Ringo's wrist and pointing to the watch.

"I am sorry, but now, we only serve today's special."

"Fine then, I guess we'll have that. Alright with you, George?" George nodded his head as if he were a child that just did something bad. The chef left and came back with two silver trays covered by the silver dome as the two sat down. George's eye lit up with hope of something good. He took the dome off to reveal calamari. He immediately lost his appetite.

"What on earth is this?!?" Ringo asked, touching the squid with his fork.

"It is calamari, monsieur."

"I'm not eating this." Ringo said, pushing the plate away. George just stared at his bug-eyed.

"You must be a friend of ze octopus, eh?"

"Who?"

"Ze octopus. He has a garden in ze shade, and only people zat don't eat his friends have ever been zere." The man took away the two plates, sighing.

"The octopus, eh?" Ringo started humming something unfamiliar to George as they walked back to the cabin. (AKA the beginning guitar riff in "Octupus's Garden")

"What's that you're humming?" The hungry guitarist inquired.

"Hm? Oh, nothing, just thinking. Do you think that could ever be a song?"

"What would?"

"That octopus with a garden stuff, you think that could be song?"

"Hmph. I don't know, but the tune you were humming sounded good."

"I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden in the shade..." Ringo murmured.

"He'd let us in, knows where we've been!" George joined.

"In his octopus's garden in the shade, I'd ask my friends to come and see an octopus's garden with me!"

"Y'know Ringo, you may actually have somthin' there!" (You're darn right about that, George!)