Pauline

"It won't be long, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It won't be long yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

George decided enough was rnough and that he should at least try to get up. He put his arms under his chest and pushed up. He tried and slowly moved one leg up. Then the next. He stood up with pride and joy and walked into the hut where John and Paul were.

"Hey, Paul." John said, poking the bassist's shoulder. Paul lifted his head up and saw his younger friend.

"George! Finally! Where were you?"

"Where else would I have been? I was on the ground. For two hours. Singing almost every song I'd ever heard."

"Oh. Right. Sorry."

"Where's Ringo?"

"Um, the headhunters took him."

George let out a deep sigh. "Great."

The Professor barged into the hut with Ginger and Mary Ann trailing behind him. "The girls and I just had the greatest idea to get your drummer friend back!"

"And that is..."

"Well, most of the headhunter tribe on the island are bachelors."

"Oh God. If this means-"

"Now, the headhunters already know not to mess with our girls from past experience. What we need is a different face."

John, Paul, and George's eyes widened with fear.

"Now, we have the perfect dress and Mrs. Howell provided a wig. Now all we need is-"

John and George looked at Paul. "NO."

.........

Paul walked back donning high heels, a long blonde wig, and a chartreuse dress with makeup. "KILL. ME. NOW."

"Oh, don't worry, Paul." Mary Ann said in her sweet nature. "You look very, uh..."

John jokingly wolf whistled.

"Put a sock in it, Lennon."

"Hello there, Pauline." George cheekily smiled.

"Shut it, George. I'm in a dress right now, I hope you're happy."

"Very." John and George giggled.