What You're Doing

(Thank the Beatle cartoons for this chapter. The sing-along for What You're Doing just started and sprarked this idea... and caused me to start singing What You're Doing.  ;) )

Ringo was tied to a plam tree standing up. He glanced across from him. A giant pot with smoke coming out of it. How delightful.

Great. They're gonna eat me.

"Help? I need somebody? Preferably somebody that won't eat me?"

............

"PAUL!" Ginger screamed, running towards the partially conscious bassist.

"My head..." Paul groaned, gaining consciousness and rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, are-are you okay?"

"Bloody headache, but other than that, gear."

"Well, what happened?"

"I-I was running from the headhunters and then I passed Ringo, and they took him, and then-"

"Then?!?"

"Something hit in the back of my head."

"Oh, well, come on, I-I'll help you."

"No, no, I'm fine, I'm-I'm fine. I-I need to find Ringo."

"Well, if you think you're up to it."

Paul slowly got up and began walking in the opposite direction,  then stopped. "What was I doing again?"

"You said you were going to rescue Ringo."

"Oh, right!" Paul kept on walking in the wrong direction.

"Um, Paul?"

"Hmm?"

"Other way."

"Oh. Other way to what?"

"You sure you're okay, Paul."

"Um... What was the question again?"

"Maybe you better get back in the huts. No telling what the headhunters'll do to you. Especially with short term memory."

"Um, I guess."