You don't eat R.I.C.E.

(Okay, so something I didn't notice but was a great coincidence, I think you'll see what I mean. (; )

"Now how 'bout you just lay down here, John?" The Skipper directed John to the bench made out of bamboo. He laid down with a large sigh.

"Professor! Professor!" The Skipper screamed. The Professor came out of his small hut holding a book open to some chemical equation.

"What? What?"

"Oh, um, well you see, John, he hurt his ankle here." Paul pointed out.

"Oh, well let me take a look at- oh. You've only sprained your ankle, but it does need some care. Just a simple R.I.C.E. treatment, and you'll be perfectly fine."

"Pardon me for asking, Professor, but what is-?" The Skipper asked.

"Do we need to give him a Chinese meal?" Gilligan asked. The Skipper infamously smacked Gilligan on the head.

"Oh, Gilligan! Chinese meal." He muttered

"R.I.C.E. treatment, that's rest, ice, compression, elevation, right?" Paul noted.

"Why yes, how did you-?"

"Me-me mum. Sh- she was a nurse."

"Well, for the R.I.C.E. treatment, you just need some rest for now. At least enough to where you can use the ankle with the majority of function and the pain essentially gone."

"Would you mind repeating that again, Professor?"

"Not at all. For the R.I.C.E. treatment, all that is-"

"Professor, no need to explain it again. He still wouldn't understand."

"Well, basically-" The Professor was interrupted by snoring. It was John.

"Please excuse him. He's exhausted."

"He must be tired, too." Gilligan added.

"Yes, he- Oh Gilligan!" The Skipper hit Gilligan on the head with his hat again.

......................................

"Where did the skinny bloke with the sailor hat go?" Ringo asked.

"That way.....?" George shrugged, pointing the way the man ran in earlier. The young guitarist and the drummer looked at each other for a second, then began walking in that direction.

"Maybe this is-" Ringo guessed. He heard a girl scream.

"OH GEORGE HARRISON!!!!!!" She screamed, running to hug George.

"What the-"

"Oh, are you really George Harrison?"

"Yes....." She screamed in excitement.

"Oh, is there anything I can get for you? Oh, pardon me, I'm Mary Ann. Is there anything I can get for you? You're my favorite Beatle y'know!"

"Uh, well, I'm kinda hungry..."

"You're always hungry!" Ringo complained.

"Oh, don't worry. I make all the meals on the island. I'll make you a big coconut cream pie just for you!" She ran into the supply hut to make a coconut cream pie.

"I like her already." George smiled. "She likes me and makes food."