Ginger and Paul- not the best combination

"Ah, my ankle," John groaned, clutching his ankle.

"You okay, mate?" Paul asked.

"I'm fine, it's just my bloody ankle that hurts."

"It looks swollen. Can you walk on it?"

"It hurts just sitting down, you really think I can walk on it, Macca?"

"You're right, sorry. Where are-"

A young woman in pigtails, a plaid shirt, and shorts walked along with a basket. "Ginger, c'mon. We have to-" she looked at the two men in mop top, immediately recognizing them. She screamed until she passed out.

"Oh no." The two said.

"This won't end well." John sighed.

"Mary Ann, what- OH!" A woman in a gold, glittering dress and red pinned up hair recognized the two even quicker and screamed as well,  but ran back.

"Hey, wasn't she in that movie when-" Paul's thought was interrupted by a sudden scream of his name. "Did you just-" she screamed his name again.

"Yep. Looks like someone's got a crush on you, Paulie."

"Shut up. What're we gonna do with, uh..."

"Wait till she comes to, I suppose."

"Oh, oh, y-you're The-the-" Mary Ann stuttered.

"No, we aren't. " John joked.

"Oh, yes, you are!"

"Oh, but you look just like them."

"We do? You're the first one that's said that. Ever."

"Yes, you do, look." John and Paul looked at each other for a second.

"No, his eyes are lighter. And the nose." Paul pointed out.

"I think your nose is very nice."

"Is it?"

"Well, I would say so."

"Oh, you know him better, though."

"I do not. He's only a casual acquaintance."

"That's what you say."

"What've you heard?"

"It's all over the place." He whispered.

"Is it? Is it really?"

"Mmm, but I wouldn't have it. I stuck up for you."

"I knew I could rely on you."

"He's just kidding. Yes, he is John Lennon and I am Paul McCar-"

Before he could even finish the sentence, she screamed again.

"Oh, but what about George? Oh- and- and Ringo? OH GEORGE IS MY FAVORITE!!! But Ginger loves you best."

"So we've noticed by her screaming his name. Over. And over." John said.

"That's Ginger for you. Oh, excuse my manners, I'm Mary Ann. Is there anything I can-"

Before Mary Ann could finish her sentence, Ginger interrupted her.

"Oh, Skipper, I told you!!! It's- it's-" Ginger screamed.

"-Paul McCartney." The Skipper and Gilligan said flatly.

"Oh, boy, are you two really John Lennon and- and Paul McCartney?" Gilligan asked. Ginger screamed again and ran began hugging Paul like a five year old child would with a stuffed animal. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Oh, Gilligan, can you really believe it!?!? John Lennon and Paul McCartney on our island!!!" Mary Ann gasped.

"Yeah, and you won't believe who I saw. Ringo Starr and George Harrison!" Gilligan said.

"Oh, they are!?! Oh, where are they? I love George, you know."

"Oh, I owned all your albums until we got stranded here!" Ginger squealed.

"I did too. Oh, I love 'Do You Want to Know a Secret?'."

"I just love 'P.S. I Love You' DON'T YOU JUST LOVE 'P.S. I Love You', Paul?" Ginger asked.

"Can't.... breathe..."

"She's really got a hold on you," John sang.

Ginger let go of Paul and got herself back together. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it. I just can't believe it, I'm talking to PAUL MCCART-"

"WE GET IT!" Everyone yelled.

"Do you think you could help John here?" Paul pointed to John's swollen ankle.

"Oooh, that doesn't look to good. I'm sure the Professor can help that. Here, one minute." The Skipper left and came back with a stick for John to lean on.

"Thanks, uh-"

"Just call me Skipper, Mr. Lennon."

"Only if you call me John."

"Fine then. Oh, and that's Gilligan, my little buddy."

"Oh, and just call me Ginger."

"Okay, call me Paul and please don't scream my name."

"Sorry, I guess I got a little overexcited."

"Hey, weren't you in that movie, um, uh- 'Sing Sing Sing Song'?" John asked.

"You mean 'Sing a Song of Sing-Sing'?"

"Yeah! Oh, I loved that movie! And uh, you remember that one we saw at that luau party, Macca?"

"The, uh rain one?" Paul asked.

" 'The Rain Dance of Rango-Rango' that was one of my favorites to do!"

"Yeah, Ringo loved that one."