The not-so-tiny ship was tossed...

"What's with all the-"

Horns blared warnings. People ran and screamed in panic. They were practically the only sane ones left.

"HELP!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" A woman screamed.

"THAT STUPID (I'm sorry, but part of this sentence has been taken out due to the current rating of this story) CAPTAIN!!!" A man shouted, helping the crying women and scared children get off the sinking ship and onto life boats.

"THE WHOLE (taken out) CREW, JUMPING OFF THE (taken out as well,) SHIP AND LEAVING US TO DIE!!!!" Another man yelled, corralling people.

"NOW LET'S STAY CALM AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE!!! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE AND EVEN THOUGH THE CAPTAIN IS ONE, WE NEED TO STAY CALM TO STAY ALIVE!!!" One determined man shouted.

"IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, THE SHIP HAS A GAPING HOLE AND WE ALL NEED TO GET ON LIFEBOATS NOW!!!"

The four remained silent. But it all happened so fast. In all the excitement, who knew what happened? Something could've hit someone on the head, people could've crashed into each other, but none of them knew, everything turned black to the four. The blaring horn's sounds slowly quieted. The cries of help slowly dimmed down. The seawater, the people running, the ship deck, the lifeboats- they didn't know who was what or where was where.

-----------------------------

The disguises began to wash away by the shore. George felt the bitter sand across his face. He coughed and spit it out, wiping his face off. He felt the sand all over him. He looked around. He was under a palm tree that (thankfully) had no coconuts. To the side was a ship, smaller than the one they were on, but with a large hole just like their's. "S.S. Minnow" it read.

"That's not our ship. Unless-" George said, pointing to the ship. Ringo walked out from behind the boat as if he were inspecting it.

"GEORGE!" The drummer shouted.

"Ringo, what's up with the other ship?"

"I have no clue. Have you seen John or Paul?" George shook his head, releasing sand from his mop top.

A man began running wit a fishing pole and bucket. He saw the two and stopped dead in his tracks, dropping his bucket and fishing pole. He was wearing a red shirt over a white polo with white slacks and a white sailor's hat. "Oh, boy. SKIPPER!! SKIPPER!!! LOOK!!! LOOK!!!" He shouted, running back.

"What was-" Ringo asked.

"I don't know, and I honestly don't think I want to."