Don't hate me for this

"Wait, there's one more thing." John grabbed a sky blue bow and placed it in Paul's hair, adjusting it perfectly.

"I. HATE. YOU."

(Yes, I actually went that far and made a picture of it. You can thank my collage app ;) )

"Why thank you, Paulie." John said, fluttering his eyelashes. "I do try."

"Do me a favor and shut up. I'm in a dress and high heels. This better be worth it."

"Oh, but it is!" The Professor exclaimed.

"Worth it for the giggles." John joked.

"Not just that, but the headhunters might be willing to trade you off for your friend!"

"So I'll be stuck with the headhunters?"

"Of course not. Not forever, at least. Once all the headhunters are gone for a moment, just take off the disguise and run off. That way, they'll just think that their gods made you disappear or something of the such."

"I..."

"He didn't say no!"

"Oh, God..."

.............

"Oh, I'm just walking along in the forest." Paul said in a high pitched voice. Nothing happened. "I SAID, 'I'M JUST WALKING ALONG IN THE FOREST! ALONE!" Still nothing. "I hope a headhunter doesn't happen to come along! After all, I'm ALL ALONE!!!"

There was a rustle. There was a slight move in the bushes. All of a sudden...