Help!

"So, he really is..." Paul couldn't continue.

"No! He- he can't!" John exclaimed.

Mary Ann and Ginger began sobbing.

"I can never eat another sandwich again." Ringo was holding back tears in his baby blue eyes.

"Hm? I heard 'sandwich'." George sat up in the bed.

"Oh, George!" The three mop topped men, began hugging the quite confused guitarist.

"Oh thank God you're alive!"

"What happened? Last thing I remember, there was the headhunters, and then-"

"We thought you were dead!" Ringo shouted.

"I can very well assure you, I'm not dead!"

"But the carare-"

"If you handle it very carefully, it can be used as an anesthesia. They must've done something to the carare." The Professor explained.

"Oh George, I'll make you a nice, big mango pie just for you!" Mary Ann skipped out of the hut happily.

"Just for waking up? I like this place."

"Nevermind that, do you feel okay?"

"Gear."

"Nothing feels numb or hurt, or anything?"

"Nope."

"Then you'll be fine. But if anything odds happens, let me know. Carare is dangerous and deadly."

George shook his head with a slight swish of his mop top.

.............

George walked by the huts whistling "Everybody's Trying to be My Baby" practically without a care in the world. Then it happened.

His legs went limp. This wouldn't have been of worse as a problem as he thought, if it weren't for what he saw coming out of the mess of palm trees. The headhunters were back.

His eyes widened. He was as defenseless as a doe.

(Thank my friend for George not dying in this chapter)