The beauty after the storm- (As rainbows to rain clouds)

Follow me for more!

Katherine tapped her foot on the lush grass that covered great parts of the overgrown. Shubble of the Undergrove had promised her presence at the exact time of three sun rotations, but the forest guardian was nowhere to be seen. About to go looking for Shubble, Lady Katherine frowned at the hanging lava crystals of corruption above her, when all of the sudden a familiar gnome came crashing out of the bushes. "KATHERINE!" She shouted anxiously.

The flower princess turned around, eyes wide. "Shubble!?" Shelby grabbed Katherine's hand. "Inside! Now!" Yelled the gnomeling. Katherine opened her mouth, ready to question Shubble, when she started to feel a strong wind current picking up.

Katherine hurriedly followed Shubble inside a random mushroom building, pausing just before they entered it to feel the ground with her hand. She gasped, suddenly shook by the amount of vibrations in the ground. "Shubble, what's happening?!" Katherine asked worriedly as they both heard the wind starting to roar outside.

Shubble turned around, eyes wide, muttering to herself. "Oh god oh god oh god, the other empires, did they get inside in time? Oh please, please let the animals outside be ok, oh god oh god oh god-"

Katherine gripped Shelby's shoulders. "Shubble. SHUBBLE." Shelby looked up. "What's happening?" The forest guardian sighed a heavy sigh. "There's some sort of storm going on. Apparently it already hit some other city or something like that, but now it's here." Katherine whistled low and long. "Woah. The plant land usually tells me about stuff like this. But then again, this came very suddenly, right?"

Shubble nodded, but Katherine could tell that the girl's nerves were still shot. Katherine tried for a smile. "Tell you what. How about I make some herbal tea? Then we can hang out here until the storm passes." And so as the wind crashed onto the house outside, Katherine and Shubble lit up the place with a soft glow of candles and filled it with a sharp aroma of citrus tea. They talked for a while.

But the storm carried on. They started to get worried. They had enough food, water, and air, but neither knew what was happening on the outside, or why this storm was taking so long to pass through. And both worried for the damage of their kingdoms, too.

Eventually they started to get drowsy. Having been camped out in that small cottage for around 6 hours, they both were lulled to a state of sleepy consciousness by the warm, cozy house.

Sitting by eachother, Shubble resting on Katherine's side, Katherine's head laying on a wooden shelf, eyelids both half-open, Katherine yawned. "If only we were at House Blossom..." she stated lazily. "Then I could maybe send a message to Lizzie..." Then they both fell asleep.

Outside, the storm still raged over all the empires, but something else also happened. Figures in the storm, seeking refuge. Figures, in the storm, hiding. Figures, in the storm, not from the Empires.

Not from the empires at all.