Server hopping

Ok, thought Techno, this is officially weird now.

Techno had traveled a lot of places in his lifetime. He'd been around, ok? But this was rarely the sort of traveling experience he normally got.

First off, he had no idea how he got here in the first place, although he wasn't freaking out about it as much as a normal person would.

His first assumption, really, was simply that Phil was playing a prank on him.

Often Techno would wake up from naps in a strange village,w only to find that Phil had flown him there on purpose, laughing when Techno finally made it back home.

So that was out of sight, out of mind.

But another thing that was strange was the feeling of unsettlement, deep down in his stomach, like he knew that this place was something much, much more different then the Dream SMP lands.

No Dream SMP village was as powerful or large as this, no Dream SMP village was as cultured or vast.

No, in terms of vocabulary, this wouldn't even meet the terms of a city: this was a kingdom, old and royal and beautiful.

This was what confused Techno.

The Dream SMP had countries, nations, gambling "empires", maybe, but this was something else.

...Had he server hopped?