We're all humans here

Quackity and Pixlriffs were gaping at each other, mouths open, eyes wide. 

Unaware of their stares and oblivious, apparently, were the queen of the ocean herself and a slime creature who constantly insisted he was a human.

For Quackity and Pix, this situation was normal enough, even if slightly strange from the demon and wars they were used to.

No, what really shocked them was the fact that these two seemed familiar with each other.

Quackity pulled Charlie off to the side, separating him from his scolding that Lizzie was giving him.

"Slime!" he hissed. "You know this lady?" The slime blinked at his human companion then looked at Lizzie. He suddenly smiled.

"Oh yeah! You weren't with us for that, were you? I keep on forgetting the short life span of you humans- I MEAN."

Both Lizzie and Quackity stared at Slime as he violently gagged to try and cover up his obvious mistake.

"WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT, HA HA, WE'RE ALL HUMANS HERE, RIGHT? RIGHT LIZZIE? MY OLD HUMAN PAL?"

Quackity winced. "GEEZ, yell in my ear a little louder, I don't think I could hear you!" Slime tilted his head, and Quackity realized his fatal mistake of the use of sarcasm.

"YOU COULDN'T HEARRRRRRR MEEEEEEEEEE? WHAT IF I TALK LOUDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-"