The Copper King almost sliced to pieces by Quackity

Pixlriffs didn't know what to do with life, at the moment.

In fact, he wasn't liking life too much right now.

Because, you know, he almost just got slaughtered by a stranger.

"GET AWAY FROM THE KING!" Resonated the alarm system that Pixl had set up a couple days ago, in case of corruption invasions.

Pixl cursed out loud, because the alarm really was loud.

While he was expressing his profanities, however, the axe that almost killed him a moment before slashed through the sand near him.

"GET AWAY! GET AWAY-TNT! GET AWAY- REDSTONE!" Pixl groaned. "FWHIP!" He yelled at the air as if the mischievous count was there.

Suddenly a green glob seemed to be in front of him.

Pixl blinked hazily as a humanlike figure came into focus.

"WE CAN'T ATTACK RANDOM STRANGERS, DUDE!" Yelled the green blob, who, apparently, was wearing a white shirt, glasses, dark blue trousers, made out of slime and green goop.

"Jimmy?" Croaked the copper king.

The blob turned around. 

"Hi." He quipped, apparently breathless from stopping the netherite axe once more from slicing Pixl by letting it slice harmlessly into his green glop.

Pix opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

Today was going to be a difficult day.