The consequences of chaos

Phil smiled at George and Hannah. They smiled back. 

Shubble and GeminiTay, however, were not smiling. Not smiling at all. 

"What'd you mean, your elytras don't work either?" Gemini hissed at Shubble. 

"Uhm, Hello, Miss. "My teleportation spells are suddenly not working anymore" GeminiTay!" Shrieked Shubble.

Katherine merely sighed. "I knew we shouldn't have gone without coffee this morning" The bloomling remarked as she sat down with the Dream Smp people, who were playing cards.

Hannah nodded at Gem and Shelby. "Is there some sort of bad blood between them?" 

Katherine laughed. "Oh no," She reassured Hannah. 

"They're just not in control, I guess. They like to know how things work. Something like that. There's no bad blood on this server, though, really, besides Sausage and Joey."

Hannah sighed. ''No bad blood on this server'' She quoted dreamily. "That must be nice. I could never imagine." George looked at her in mild surprise. 

"I really have been sleeping for too long on the server these days." He said. "I don't even know what's going on anymore."

Gem suddenly stormed up to the table. "Greg!" She barked. "George." He corrected. 

She blinked, then shook her head. "Whatever. Shubble, the small angry gnome over there? She said that you said that a "Dream" would come for you. Is this true?"

Hannah let out a giggle. "A dream." She noted. "Makes our green teletubby sound even more ominous and threatening."

"Green teletubby?" Shouted Shubble from behind the grumpy wizard.

Philza put a card down on the table. "I win~" He remarked lightly. 

"Aww, really?" Cried Hannah as she glanced over.

Gem breathed in. "Dream. XD. George. Please explain to me."

The brown haired boy turned in his chair.