More+Flower Husbands Fanfic?

"Oh, this is so FUN! Oh gosh, should I send him in now?"

"____, you have to stop this! They will get hurt!"

"You need to stop worrying. In the end, I can reset it all. You know this." ____ tapped their chin. "Although, who knows... I might forget on accident."

__ clenched their fists. ____ only grinned.

"You know... I guess... We could send in Dream early, if you really insist." __ frooze.

____ laughed as they clenched their clipboard to their chest. "Ohhh, the things I could do with Dream in the world... Hm."

____, ignorant to __'s shock, fingered through some of the papers on their desk. 

"I could send him to Niki... She's going to need all the help she can get, soon, with all the things planned for her. Or maybe I could send her to the little gang Pixl and Lizzie have managed to rile up! Ah, the things I'm brewing over there. Hm. Maybe it will be too much though."

Then, ____ clapped their hands together. "I've got it!"

"How about... we let Tommy and Tubbo... see an old friend?"

ALSO 

So

I might have been rambling on about how Flower Husbands in Esmp is slightly overrated

...Well

...I'm writing a flower husbands fanfic as we speak.

Mm.

The idea is going to be Empires but space. Each planet is a kingdom. Then there's a prophecy and stuff and all the empires as teenagers are sent to a academy to train to see the world, but we don't get that yet because that's the- [REDACTED].

Here's the summary!

In the far, far future, the planet Lupia is on the brink of extinction. 

The planet is cracking, shaking, its clouds spewing gas, its volcanoes dripping water. The gods themselves have pity, but sometimes the god's pity isn't enough. 

Nothing will save the souls now, and the Metoerverse knew this.

A disease, they whisper. A disease, so great, it not only tears down the people, the population, but the planet withholding them.

Lupia was a waste, some say, the planet nothing but freezing tundra, crystal mountains, harsh cold. The elven race that lived there was, nothing short of enemies, the people just as cold and unfeeling as the biome itself.

But if even the god's take pity, how could their enemies not?

The plan had been simple. The nobility and the royal line would dock a cryo-ship, one of the most infamous methods of transportation that can carry around 1000 on its board alone, a spaceship that could save all two-hundred of the nobility and royalty boarding the ship.

The rest of the population would die.

After boarding the cryo-ship, the elves upon the ship would be sent to a quarantine space station, where they would remain for a year before heading, as refugees, to another planet.

But the Lupians were if not paranoid then at least cautious. 

They feared this was a ruse, a trick to lower their guards and wipe out the Lupian population once and for all. It seemed too good an opportunity for their enemies to miss. 

So, as a comfort to the Lupian royal family, the Meteorverse council sent a welcoming party to the quarantine station.

The royal family of the Galantis kingdom, a vague ally to the Lupians.

The fates had never been kinder.

A little more because I'm speed running this idea

He was ten. Third in line. 

He was never going to be the king in the first place, but he was raised on nothing else but pride and cold demeanors even more chilled than the frosted garden that sat outside his window, the white peonies dusted in snow.

He had been raised never expecting to fall from grace, taught only how to not be an embarrassment to the royal family, but when the snow capped mountains quite literally did fall from the sky, when the snow turned toxicating colors and trenches opened up the ground he stood on, suddenly pride could do nothing but refuse help from outside planets.

Scottlus Elveri had never been outside his own planet.

He thought he would always walk the cold white halls of his palace, stand by his brothers silently at important events, try so hard to not freeze the simple river that circled his snowy garden of peonies.

But then he was being shoved onto a ship, only hours out realizing that they were leaving everyone on the planet behind to die with it.

The nobles were smirking, Scott could only think. They loved the show, didn't they? The youngest son of the royal family being so naive. They raised him soft, they whispered. He has compassion, they sneered.

He hated all of them and every one of them with a fiery passion that was his only warmth on this cold ship with its colder people.