HIRING AND HELP

HIRING AND HELP

Hello! I am hiring three or four people to help me with my account!

I'm looking for extremely reliable people who know what they're doing, active people on their accounts, and friendly/likable people.

If you think you have what it takes, comment a filled out form for the job you are interested in.

1: Fandom Helper

This job is for someone who knows about the Fandom website that is basically wikipedia for fandoms. ( https://www.fandom.com ) I need help setting up a roleplay Wiki on this website, and keeping it organized since I'm not too familiar with how to make a Wiki.

2: Graphic Helper

This job is for someone who is ok with designing graphics, which is basically just covers for me. I would like someone with an artistic eye, someone who can put together a pleasing aesthetic palette,and someone who will help design covers for me.

3: Motivation Helper

This person will commonly talk with me about plot ideas, characters, so on and so forth. They will try and help me as much as possible and leave lots of constructive criticism for my writing process.

This is kind of going to be first come first serve

FORM

Username:

Name:

Pronouns:

Favorite thing:

Why you should have this job:

About you: