SAUSAGE EKK MY TWO FAV CHARACTERS MEET

Anyone who really knew Niki Nihachu would have the sense to say that cursing is out of character for her.

Which is why the string of harsh profanities that just escaped her mouth goes to show what kind of situation she was in.

She desperately grasped the ground, clawing for something to slow her down. No such obstacle appeared, things were going by so fast.

Suddenly, a voice coursed through her head. It was... familiar?

Use your sword, Niki! Cried the voice. Niki yelped in realization. 

 Her inner Technoblade was speaking to her.

Thinking fast and acting faster, Niki yanked her silver dagger out of its sheath, and with great flourish she slammed it down near her foot.

Just as she hoped, the thing that had grasped her ankle was cut loose, and she abruptly scrambled away from that spot.

She breathed in and out, sitting up against a grand tree that was near the path she had been dragged on.

Slowly, she looked towards the spot where she'd been.

A curled red vine sat on the cobblestone.

She tilted her head.

A... vine?

What she'd really been expecting was a fishing pole, or a tripwire trap, or even a tentacle. But then Niki remembered Hannah, with her great control over roses, and shuddered.

Suddenly, a figure descended from the sky.

Scrambling out of the way, she quickly hid herself behind a large bush.

The person, the man who had dropped down, now stood right on top of the red vine. He bent down, and carefully picked it up.

"False Call, Xornoth," he called out cheerfully.

"There's no one here."

"Or is there?"