The Elytrian and the Wizard

Gemini screamed.

"Woah woah-" The stranger stepped back. "Woah! Ok! Wait, wait, I mean no harm-" He stumbled to find out that his legs were now binded together by magical enchantments.

Gemini shot off the ground. "Who are you?!" She asked demandingly. She had woken up after falling from a malfunctioning elytra only minutes ago, to find a strange man standing over here, a worried expression on his face. She had never seen this citizen before.

She quickly shook off her burning, busted elytra. Gem remembered taking to the air after a huge, devastating storm, trying to survey her area from an aerial view, only to find no damage befallen upon her kingdom, and her elytra breaking mid-air.

Cautiously, she took in the stranger.

He had blonde hair that was tied up in a short ponytail, with a side braid. A striped bucket hat rested upon his head, while green robes that remind her of Scott hung from his tall, lean body. 

For some strange reason, what looked like a singular red heart was stitched onto his chest. But the most noticeable thing was the glorious midnight wings that billowed out from him. 

They sparkled and dazzled with feathers as black as ink and ebony. Traces of stars seemed to shine at the very edges. He looked angelic, in a deathly way.

She gripped her staff, noticing how his wings seemed to be heavily damaged and frayed at some parts, though. "D-Did you crash, too?" She asked suddenly, pointing at his wings. 

The man looked at them in surprise, like he had forgotten his elytra was even there. "Oh." He laughed. "No. I didn't crash. I woke up here a little while ago in a tree, but I definitely didn't crash. I can't fly, haven't done so in a long time." 

He smiled sadly at Gem, and she felt a rush of sadness.