A Day Off 2...

"Alec for sure", she said and Alec turned red but had a smug expression at Jace whose jaw was on the floor.

Magnus growled in his arms making him smile and kiss the warlock's head, "Why? I mean you could have chosen sparkles and I would have been happy", Jace said.

"Don't call me sparkles blondie", Magnus said, "Don't call me blondie sparkles", the blonde fired back.

"Ok that's enough, well Simon is my best friend and I have been with him, so I didn't choose him, Magnus is too glittery for me, he is more like Izzy's choice if asked and Alec... I am sorry Jace", Clary said.

Jace narrowed his eyes, "Alec if is straight I would date him because one he is not as annoying as you are sometimes and two look at that guy", she said.

"Thank you Clary", Alec said making both their better half growl, "Your welcome Alec", she replied back.

"Ok that's enough, he is my husband you are talking about", Magnus said cuddling closer to his husband making Alec smile fondly.

Izzy squealed, "You two are so cute", she said making Alec roll his eyes, "Ok that's enough flirting", Jace said.

Clary spun the bottle and it landed on Magnus, "Dare", he said before she even asked and the girls plus Jace smirked.

"Do a pick up line on Alec and make him blush hard", she said smirking, "Easy", Magnus said and turned towards Alec.

"Your hands are nice Alexander", he said and Alec frowned confused, that was it?, he thought, "Uhmm... thanks?", he said.

The others caught on what Magnus was going to say slowly, "I bet it would look great wrapped around my-", he was cut off by Jace.

"BIBLE HIS BIBLE, HOLY JESUS", he shouted and all the others turned red, their plan had backfired.

Alec now understood and blushed, "I was going to say my waist and didn't know you were into Christianity blondie", Magnus said acting confused.

"Yah right", Izzy muttered, "Shut up sparkles", Jace said at the same time while the other looked pale.

"I can't help it if you think differently", Magnus said and moved to his rightful place, in Alec's arms who hid his face in Magnus's hair.

"It's your turn Magnus", Simon said still in daze, Magnus spun the bottle which landed on Jace, "Dare", Jace said.

Magnus smirked, "Hold this duck for 5 minutes", he said and snapped his fingers and before Jace could process the dare and a duck popped in his lap.

"MAGNUS", he screamed and the was silent duck quaked making Jace scream and I am pretty sure no one has ever heard such a girly scream, even from a girl.

"Oh don't be a chicken Jace", Magnus batted his eyes while the others were rolling on the floor laughing their heart out.

"Magnus take this ugly man eating beast away from me", Jace whimpered, "Honey take it away", Alec said in between his laughs.

Magnus smiled at his love who was laughing freely, "Are you sure babe? you seem to be enjoying", Magnus said.

"Yes baby Jace is turning pale by the minute", Alec said wheezing and Magnus snapped his finger making the duck vanish.

"You, you idiotic warlock", Jace threatened only to get a glare from the others, "I mean beautiful, intelligent warlock", he said.

"It's your turn Jace", Izzy said rolling her eyes at the bunch of idiots she was sitting with, Jace spun the bottle hoping it was Alec.

It landed on Izzy, "Dammit", he cursed, "Ok Iz truth or dare?", he asked, "Truth since it's you", Izzy said.

"Aww come on Izzy I am not that bad", Jace said only to receive 'you are' looks from others, "Ok ok hmm... got it, who do you love more, Simon or Alec?", he asked.

Simon smiled knowing the answer way before, "Easy, Alec", she said and all except Jace smiled at her warmly.

"What?!? Aren't you jealous vampire?", he asked and Simon rolled his eyes(there are lot of eye rolling here).

"No, I knew that already, she looks up to her brother who is like a second mother to her, so she should definitely love him more", Simon said.

Alec pulled Izzy closer by his free arm and kissed her forehead, "Love you bro", she said hugging him, "Love you too Iz", he replied.

"Ok enough with this sibling love, come on Iz spin quickly", Jace said, "Someone's jealous", Magnus and Simon said together.

"Shut up sparkles and Lewis", Jace said, "Don't call me sparkles", Magnus said conjuring magic in his hand.

"Woah I won't", Jace said raising both his hands, "It's ok baby", Alec muttered rubbing Magnus's arms soothingly.

Magnus removed the flames in his hand and the game continued for some time where Alec got truth once.

"Do you still love Jace?", Izzy asked making Magnus squirm uncomfortably, "No, as a brother yes, romantically no, actually I thought I loved him romantically until I met Magnus", he said looking into Magnus's eyes.

"Magnus only actually showed me what true love really is and compared to it what I felt for Jace is... I think more of an illusionary feeling", Alec said and the couple shared a quick passionate kiss.

The game continued for some time everyone eating and drinking, Jace was hoping to get Alec and finally it came true.

"Dare", Alec said since he took truth before and he didn't want to listen to Jace's 'acquaintance with him' speech.

"Finally", Jace said and smirked at Magnus who narrowed his eyes in doubt, he is up to no good, he thought.

"Snog the first female you meet outside except Clary and Izzy", he said smirking and Magnus got into his feet.

"That's it, all of you out, out, out", he said pushing everyone out and locking the door, Alec started laughing and started picking the leftovers cleaning the place.

Suddenly all vanished making him look up at his husband, "Magnus", he started, "Yes I know, I won't use magic for cleaning hereafter", he said.

The warlock pushed his shadowhunter onto the sofa and straddled him, Alec instinctively held Magnus's waist.

Magnus caressed Alec's cheeks softly making the younger man close his eyes and melt into the touch, "You are mine", Magnus growled softly, "I am yours", Alec mumbled smiling.

Magnus kissed Alec softly and passionately which soon turned into a intense make out session, Alec got up with Magnus wrapped around his waist.

"I am sorry... if you can't... walk... tomorrow", Alec said in between the kisses, "I don't have anything to do tomorrow", the warlock said breaking the kiss for a minute before continuing it on their bed...