My love

Everyone, the shadowhunters, warlocks, vampires and werewolves, all were given break by the shadow world.

Why? well after the soul sword incident in the NYC institute, all were shaken and even though Valentine didn't get the sword at the end, there was a lot of blood spilled that night.

Especially Alec and Magnus, who were the most affected as just a day before this incident Max's party happened and they were shaken by that too.

Magnus and Alec were in their bed both holding each other close, "Alexander I am sorry", Magnus said suddenly breaking the silence.

Alec looked down at his boyfriend who was laying on his chest, "Why Magnus?", he asked softly, "I should be the one to apologize if anything", he continued.

"No baby, I should have been with you at Max's party, then I should have arrived the institute earlier after the incident, you were worried", Magnus said not looking at Alec.

"Hey, yes I was worried sick, just like I said not knowing whether you were alive or... or not, I was beyond terrified to be honest, but it's not your fault", Alec said holding Magnus tighter and closer to him.

Magnus looked up at this and saw a tear drop fall from Alec's eye, he wiped it and kissed Alec moving from his hands and getting up.

Alec looked at him questioningly and Magnus held his hand out and Alec took it, Magnus led him to the balcony.

The very one where Magnus thought he was going to lose his love, his Alexander, "Do you know Alexander how many people I have been with?", the warlock asked.

Alec nodded, "17,000 people", he said, "Do you know from that how many people I have been in love with? Like real true love?", Magnus asked.

Alec shook his head, "I don't 16,000 maybe?", Alec asked looking at the scenery in front still holding Magnus's hand.

"No", Magnus said and Alec looked at him waiting for him to go, "None", Magnus finished and looked into Alec's eyes.

Alec looked shocked and Magnus smiled at that, "I have loved everyone of them in different ways and lost them then mourned for that loss", Magnus said.

"But when you were standing exactly on this ledge... I have never felt more lost and devasted, I thought I would be ready to let you go in another 60-70 years, but...", Magnus took Alec's both hands in his.

"I am sorry Alexander, but I can't... I can't ever lose you, not today, not tomorrow, not in another 70 years. I love you so so much Alexander", Magnus said tears spilling out of his eyes.

Alec hugged Magnus who buried his face in Alec's chest and cried while Alec held him comfortingly, "I love you too Magnus and I won't leave you, I promise, not ever", Alec said.

"If I know what love is, it's because of you Magnus, you taught me to embrace for who I am, I am like this, happy and free today because of you", Alec said.

"You guys are so cute", said a voice behind them and they immediately turned, Magnus with magic propped in his hands and Alec...

Well... Alec had whipped the hidden seraph blade and was pointing at the throat of the one who spoke.

"Woah Alec, same side remember", Jace said and Izzy, Clary and Simon chuckled behind him and Alec lowered his blade.

Magnus also extinguished his magic and cat eyes, "Cool cat eyes sparkles", Jace said and Magnus glared at him.

"How did you all get in here?", Magnus asked wiping the dried tears from his eyes, "Well I drew an open rune-", Jace started while the others seated themselves.

"No you didn't", Magnus said and sat on his couch with Alec, "Yes I-", again Magnus interrupted him, "Only Alec's stele will work against my wards, if it's anyone else's you will be toast", he said.

"Well ok I tried the open rune and may have started a fire which thank god Izzy stopped, then did the muggle way as Fangs here recommended", Jace said, "Which is?", Magnus asked narrowing his eyes.

"I picked your lock with some help from Izzy", Jace said simply and Magnus growled softly getting up, but Alec stopped him.

"Don't you know to knock Jace?", Alec asked, "Nope we were bored so to do something interesting-", "It was Jace's idea", Izzy said interrupting Jace.

Jace scowled while Simon and Clary chuckled, "Ok enough with me, what were you two talking about?", Jace asked.

"None of your business blondie", Magnus said while Alec chuckled, "It is my business if it's my parabatai and considering you were talking about the other night, if he felt like-", Again he was interrupted.

"Shut up Jace", Alec warned and Jace stopped, "Felt like what?", Magnus asked and Jace looked at Alec who shook his head no.

"Alexander!", Magnus said in a warning tone, "Magnus he is lying", Alec said and Magnus was more into it now.

"Blondie if you don't tell me what it is, I will use my magic in a way that you can say goodbye to not only your book club, but to your future generation too", Magnus threatened and Jace gulped.

"He felt like dying", Jace spilled and all the others gasped, Magnus got up and crossed his hands, "And when was this?", he asked.

"At the night of the soul sword incident", Jace said and Alec looked everywhere but at Magnus, "After I told if anything to talk with me and not push to me away, you wanted to die?", Magnus asked with pain in his voice.

"Magnus I thought you were dead, I couldn't feel anything, I fought with you before that incident", Alec said getting up.

"All of you out", Magnus said opening the door and the others left, "Baby", Alec called as Magnus walked into their room.

"Don't talk to me Alexander, when were you planning on telling me? After killing yourself thinking I was dead and meeting me in heaven? Guess what honey, I have demon blood in me, I can't go to heaven, so your plan failed", Magnus said.

"I would tear down the hell to find you", Alec said and Magnus stopped and turned, "Why do you think I call you mine, my love, my everything? You are my home Magnus", Alec said.

The anger and the pain crashed and tears started falling out of Magnus's eyes, Alec moved towards Magnus and pointed to Magnus's chest.

"I know one day mine will stop beating, but yours will live forever and remember this Magnus... my home, my heart and my soul are all in here, in your heart living forever even if you move on", Alec said and Magnus hugged Alec.

"I love you Alexander and there is no next time or another person after you Alexander, I will move on in life but not from you and my love life", Magnus said shocking Alec.

"You are my soulmate Alexander and just like how I am your love, remember this you are my love too forever and always", Magnus said.

Alec hugged him closer kissing the top of his head shocked and happy at the same time, both thinking the same about each other.

'MY LOVE'