Importance

Warning: A bit Kinky

Alec was in an important shadowhunter meeting when Magnus called him saying it was urgent, so he left without telling anyone after cancelling the meeting.

He rushed into their loft calling out to his husband, "Magnus? Baby?", he called with his arrow at ready, "In here honey", came the voice from their bedroom.

Alec walked in with his bow and arrow only to drop it at the scene in front of him with a huge O from his mouth.

"Mag-", he cleared his throat as it had dried up at the sight in front of him, "Magnus what are you wearing?", Alec asked.

"Well, I was shopping today when I came across this outfit and thought it was cute", Magnus said winking and Alec coughed hard.

Cute isn't what I will go with, Alec thought, "So... what do you think?", he asked and Alec was trying hard to stop himself from pushing Magnus to the wall and kiss him hard.

"I... umm...", Alec stuttered clearing his throat again and again, Magnus was wearing an erotic black cat costume and it wasn't helping Alec's problems.

He gulped as Magnus sat on the bed with slow sluttery movements and made a pose making Alec blink his eyes hard, "Shit", Alec muttered and Magnus was happy with the reaction he was receiving and he made different poses.

Alec moved towards Magnus who was kneeling, "Meow", Magnus said exposing his cat eyes knowing very well of his effect on his husband.

That was the last straw for Alec, who moved with shadowhunter swiftness and pinned Magnus on the bed below him.

"You know, I was in an important meeting?", Alec growled and Magnus gulped, but smirked internally.

"Well I just wanted to ask whether you thought my costume was cute", Magnus said innocently batting his eyelashes.

"You damn well know how you are making me feel and I know this was your plan all along", Alec said pinning Magnus's hands firmly on either side of him.

Magnus squirmed blushing all of a sudden, "And you also know that if you act like this you get a different treatment don't you?", he asked really close to Magnus's lips.

The warlock nodded yearning for his husband's touch, but Alec backed away attacking Magnus's neck with soft kisses.

But he didn't give him any hickeys and Magnus very well knew why, "Use your words baby", Alec whispered huskily and Magnus moaned.

"Y-yes", he stuttered, "So what is that treatment?", Alec asked and Magnus bit his lip, hardly controlling himself.

He loved when Alec was dominant, especially commanding, "R-rough s-ex", he stuttered out and felt a small bite on his collarbone.

He moaned hard, "That needy huh?", Alec asked and Magnus nodded, "Alec... Alexander please", Magnus begged bucking his hip, trying to get more contact from his husband.

He loved rough sex with Alec, especially when Alec was dominant and commanding, "What do you want baby?", Alec asked kissing and biting Magnus's neck removing the cat suit.

"Please Alec I want you in me", Magnus begged managing it without stuttering, "As you wish my king", Alec said.

While this was happening Jace had entered their hall to talk about an important matter with Alec and knocked on their bedroom door, not knowing what was happening inside.

"Hey Alec can I come in?", Jace asked and Alec stopped kissing Magnus and tried to reply calmly, but he was too much tempted by Magnus's work, his words came in a... well...

"If you dare open that door right now, I will personally rip you d**k out and feed it to the ducks", he said aggressively and Magnus suppressed a giggle.

Alec saw Magnus's face and glared at him who stopped immediately, Jace paled outside knowing very well about Alec.

"You know what? Never mind... it wasn't that important at all... I will see you at the office then", he said and rushed outside not staying even a minute to wait for a response.

Magnus smirked at it but it fell when he saw Alec's lustful eyes which was burning with fire and passion.

Magnus gulped, today is gonna be a long day, he thought and soon he was feverishly kissed by his husband.

I am sorry this is short, next one will be long...