Everything

"Magnus honey, the others will be here soon, will you come out?", Alec asked arranging the tables for the Christmas dinner.

"One minute Alexander, perfection takes time", came the reply of his warlock husband, Alec smiled and went inside their room to see Magnus snapping his finger making different hair styles appear.

Alec smiled and hugged the warlock from behind, "Baby you are already perfect now come on", Alec said and Magnus kissed his cheeks with a smile.

"Thank you sweetie", Magnus and just as he finished his sentence the bell rang indicating the guests.

"I'll get that", Alec said and went to open the door and just as he opened two weights came crashing on him.

"Merry Christmas Alec", shouted the girls, Jace and Simon, "Merry Christmas to you too guys", Alec said.

"Hey Iz, Hey Clary", Alec said to the both, holding them and had managed not to stagger, "Girls I need to breath", he said and they broke their hug.

"Hey Big bro", Izzy said and went inside, "How are you Alec?", Clary asked, "I am fine, come on in", Alec said and turned to see his parents standing shocked.

He saw Simon and Jace already inside on the couch, they were used to this, but his parents are coming to meet him after months.

"Hey mom, hey dad, Merry Christmas", Alec said breaking their trance and hugged his mother, "Merry Christmas Alec", his mother said.

"Maryse!", came a voice from behind Alec, the voice which always calms Alec's tormented soul, "Magnus!!", Maryse said and hugged Magnus as Robert just shook his hand.

They all seated themselves, in the couch and Luke later joined them too, they were talking for some time happily having forgotten about all the problems when Jace cleared his throat looking at Magnus.

He was staring at Magnus and Alec who were both clearly love stricken, but more than that, Jace saw it was a pure love, nothing sexual, nothing distrustful or anything.

"Alec don't get me wrong, but what made you like sparkles at first? no offence sparkles", Jace said and Magnus narrowed his eyes.

"None taken blondie", Magnus said and all laughed, "Well I guess...", Alec said and paused looking at Magnus.

They shared the most purest understanding which made everyone else literally melt, even Robert.

"I don't know", Alec admitted surprising everyone, even Magnus, "It just... I looked into his eyes and found peace, found a place where I finally belong, a home", Alec said words pouring out automatically.

Magnus blushed and buried his face deeply in Alec's shoulder as all clapped and Alec kissed his head.

"You guys are the ideal couple", Izzy and Clary squealed making their lover/husband(sizzy) close their ears.

"Ok Magnus since Jace asked Alec I'll ask you one", Izzy said, "What are the things Alec loves about you?", she asked.

"Well wouldn't that be the shortest thing ever", Magnus said thinking of his cat eyes and magic, but before he could answer Alec beat him to it.

"Yeah, because all it would say is 'everything'", Alec said and Magnus looked up into Alec's eyes and kissed him slightly before breaking it away.

"It is official, I am dead", Simon said, "You already are mundie", Jace said making Simon frown, "I mean from the cuteness and how am I mundie now since I am a vampire?", he asked.

"You will always be mundane to me", Jace said and they started bickering making everyone sigh, "Jace that's enough", Maryse said and they stopped.

"Alec, Magnus I am really happy for both of you", she continued making the couple smile, "Thanks mom", Alec said.

"Ok how are you guys doing it?", Jace asked restless and all sighed, "Doing what Jace?", Alec asked, "You both looking into each other's eyes and not... I don't know... eye fucking", he said.

"JACE!!!", Maryse and Robert said while Luke was laughing hard, "Jace can you put those into appropriate terms?", Robert asked disgusted.

"It's just when you two look into each other's eyes there's only this... pure, understanding love and nothing sexual", Jace said making the couples smile.

"I don't know Jace figure it out, come on let's have dinner", Alec said and all went to the dining table.

"Sparkles-", Jace started as they were eating, "Ok that's it, enough with Magnus and Alec ask some different questions, why don't you tell me about how your relationship is going?", Alec said clearly frustrated but masking it.

Magnus smiled subtly so no one could see, "No others are boring, you and sparkles are different", Jace said making Alec roll his eyes.

"I get it", Izzy said looking at Jace who looked back at her in confusion, "You get what?", he asked, "You are jealous", Izzy said.

"Ohh that's why", Clary and Simon said, "What no", Jace said, but Alec's eyes were already on Jace with a death glare.

"You are", Sizzy and Clary said, "You are jealous that you don't have someone like Magnus and don't worry Jace I am not angry", Clary said smiling.

"So tell us Jace would you have dated Magnus if he was a girl?", Izzy asked and Simon chuckled as the girls looked at the blonde expectantly.

Alec's glare intensified making Magnus hold his hand, "Umm... oh...ah...", Jace stuttered, "Ok fine maybe", Jace said finally giving into the girls gaze.

"He is my husband you are talking about you know", Alec said and all chuckled except Jace who gulped at Alec's gaze.

"What about you big bro, what would have you done if your husband was a girl?", Izzy asked and Magnus looked at Alec.

"I... I don't know", Alec stuttered seriously thinking the question, "Oh come on Alec", Clary said and all looked at him keenly.

They are the ideal couple in all shadow world, so everyone wanted to know what would have happened.

"It's ok Alexander", Magnus said encouragingly, "Would you have been straight? or would you have loved someone else? Did you love Magnus's soul before his body?", Jace kept on firing the questions.

Magnus felt Alec tense and before he could stop it Alec burst, "I don't know ok, just leave it all of you", he said and got up.

Magnus went to talk, "You don't encourage this Magnus, you know how I was before I met you, you know what happened in every part of my life till now, every agony to the happiest. You are my everything and I can't even think about anyone else, I can't even...", he said and paused.

"The time when you had to go to Edom to seal the rift to save us all literally killed me, even though it wasn't exactly 24hrs before I saw you again, I died each and every minute without you...  The picturing of you not being in my life is dark, I honestly don't know what would I do without you, if you all really want to know then, I probably would be dead", Alec said.

"ALEXANDER!!", Magnus exclaimed, "Alec", All the others said at the same time, Magnus hates these type of talks especially if it's about Alec and Alec knows it too.

"I know you hate these type of talks Magnus, but that's the truth and don't you dare encourage Jace", Alec said and left to the balcony.

All looked at each other shocked before Magnus got up and went after him, "You know Nephilims are just like wolfs", Luke said suddenly and all looked at him.

"They love once fiercely, but especially for Alec it seems he found his soulmate, at those times they have a hard time thinking of loving someone else even", he explained.

They nodded and the remaining Lightwood siblings understood they crossed the line a bit too much.

Just as they were thinking that Malec came back, "I am sorry guys I shouldn't have said those", Alec said both sitting down.

"No Alec we are sorry", Jace said and a smile broke on Alec's face and they continued their normal happy talks.

The parents smiled at the kids happy for each of them, while Magnus smiled at Alec's happy face, he was Alec's everything.

Little did everyone else know that Alec was Magnus's everything too and he had given his heart away for good.

And he won't ever take it back nor give it to someone else...