Wedding

"Are you sure Alec? I am hoping you are not making any mistakes", Jace's voice rang in his ears breaking him from his thoughts, "I have to do it Jace, for mom and Izzy, Magnus will understand", said the blue eye shadowhunter, holding his tears back.

Magnus and he were in a relationship for more than a year now and because of the parent Lightwoods mistakes Alec is compensating by marrying the Clave's envoy.

Lydia Brandwell, was pretty and good, but she wasn't for whom Alec's heart was beating for, the minute he knew he was going to marry Lydia he broke down in front of Magnus.

The day he told Magnus was the day he was gonna propose to him, the worst day in his life and in Alec's life he had had bad days before.

Flashback

Alec entered their loft trying his best to hold himself together, Magnus already knew something was wrong(Izzy), but he didn't know what it was.

"Alexander?", Magnus called from the couch and Alec laid on the couch with his head on the warlock's lap.

"What happened baby?", Magnus asked running his hand through his boyfriend's hair and that's when Alec broke down.

"Baby? Bubba please don't cry honey tell me what's wrong?", Magnus panicked, "Magnus my parents are making me marry a girl", Alec said.

That's when Magnus felt his heart shatter like this for the first time ever in his lifetime, "But... but Maryse accepted us", Magnus said holding him together.

"I know and Clave was also ok with it but because of the unauthorized missions I allowed Clary and Jace, dad... the inquisitor is making me compensate by marrying Lydia or else mom and Izzy will be striped of their runes", Alec said sobbing into Magnus's chest.

Magnus, who never hated anyone as much as he hated Camille, felt a deep hatred towards Clary and Jocelyn, he knows they are the main reason for so many problems, but this was worse.

Magnus knew Alec has to do this for Izzy, his baby sister, his world, "It's ok Alexander, remember I will always love you till the day I take my last breath", Magnus said and Alec looked at him confused.

He suddenly understood and shook his head, "No way, I am not marrying anyone except you Magnus, screw the rules, screw them", Alec said getting up from Magnus's lap shaking his head.

Magnus also got up understanding the shadowhunter's hard position, he tried to open his mouth, "Don't you dare Magnus", Alec said fury in his eyes.

"All my life I was living in Jace's shadow, obeying stupid Clave orders, being my parents dog, you were the first person who looked at me, who loved me more than I love myself. So don't do this, I can't marry anyone else and have a life. I want to marry you Magnus", Alec said and threw a ring box on the couch which opened at the impact showing a beautiful ring engraved with an infinity sign, meaning their love even after Alec's death will be there living in Magnus's heart forever.

Magnus let out a sob and closed his mouth with his hand, he picked the ring with the other and closed his eyes letting his tears role freely.

He closed the box and held it close to his chest, "My answer will always be yes Alexander, but if not for your mom at least for your sister, you have to...", he stopped unable to tell anything, unable to say 'marry'.

"You have to do this baby, she is your baby sister, your world", Magnus said not looking into Alec's eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY MAGNUS? YOU ARE LITERALLY TELLING YOUR HUSBAND TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMEN", he shouted making Magnus flinch and look into Alec's eyes, who softened.

"Magnus, honey you are my World, you are the reason I am alive, I love you please don't make me do this", Alec begged cupping Magnus's face.

"As I love you, but your sister and mother didn't do any wrong, especially Isabelle she worked hard for the clave she doesn't deserve such a fate and I know you won't be able to live with it, without her", Magnus said and opened the ring box.

"Wear this on me, I'll always be yours, not lawfully, but emotionally I will be your husband and you will be mine", Magnus said.

Alec shook his head with tears in his eyes and gasped as Magnus made another ring with the words 'Aku Cinta Kamu', "Come on baby", Magnus said smiling in between his tears and wore his on Alec.

Alec with a shaky hand wore it on Magnus as tears rolling down his eyes and they both kissed, "I love you", both said together and hugged, "I am staying here tonight", Alec said and Magnus nodded unable to fight back.

Flashback ends

Alec was having a hard time wearing his bowtie, "Need help?", a voice asked and he turned to look.

His breath caught on his throat and Magnus as handsome and glittery as always walked in, "You look dashing husband", he said with a fake smile and a wink.

"Don't try to hide from me Magnus, I know how you are feeling", Alec said and Magnus's smile dropped.

They both never removed their rings and since in shadowhunter method they don't have to share rings, Alec couldn't bother less.

Magnus helped Alec with the bowtie, "I can't show like I am miserable as I am inside Alexander", Magnus said avoiding Alec's eye.

"Why did you come here then?", Alec said flinching at his own cold tone, "I came here because I found some things in Ragnor's belongings and I need to show it to Clary and Jace", he said.

"You know today is the wedding Magnus", Alec said pointing the known and Magnus closed his eyes keeping his hands on Alec's chest.

He put on a fake smile and opened his eye, "Not everyone gets to see their husband's wedding to another women when alive, so I guess I am lucky", Magnus said and moved towards the door.

Alec pulled Magnus close by his wrist, "Izzy and mom aren't happy about this, I am going to stop it", Alec said and Magnus shook his head.

"Your father is the inquisitor and the only one person who can order him is the Consul, she isn't here so we have no options", Magnus said tears welling in his eyes.

Alec kissed Magnus hard and Magnus kissed him back as if both their lives were depending on it and the door opened.

The rest of the Lightwoods except Robert walked in along with Clary and Simon, the couple broke the kiss their foreheads touching.