Training

This is more of all of them together than Malec, but there is malec too.

"Alec?", came Clary's voice outside his office in the institute as she knocked the door, "Come in", Alec said in his authoritative voice and Clary came in.

"What do you want Miss.Fairchild?", Alec asked and Clary sighed, "Alec I am not here to talk to the head of the institute, I am here for my brother Alec", Clary said and Alec smiled.

She had grown on him like a parasite and well he loved her as a sister as well, but he would never say that to her at any cost.

"What do you want Clary?", Alec asked and Clary smiled, "Well I want you to train me, I know my weapons are the kinjals, but I want to try different weapons too", Clary said and Alec smiled.

He had always admired her hard work, "I have some work now, go ask Izzy and Jace to teach you how to use the whip and the sword", Alec said politely.

"But I want to learn archery, please pretty please", Clary said with her puppy eyes and Alec, without any option, gave in.

"Fine, but still call them and Simon too", he said and Clary jumped hugging Alec before running out of the room to do as he told.

Alec smiled and shook his head, Clary was like another sister to him, but more of an lazy but still an hard working one.

He has also grown to Simon, who loved his real sister so much that Alec trusted him, even though Jace is still on vampire basis(calling different vampire related names).

Alec was just about to go to the training when he got a message from his boyfriend, Magnus Bane making him smile.

Magnus💜: Hey honey can I come to the institute later today?

Alexander💙: Yeah sure babe, but why?

Magnus💜: Thanks, just I want to take my boyfriend for lunch...

Alexander💙: Ok fine, but don't announce it around Izzy and Jace are in the institute.

Magnus💜: No promises babe😉😏

Alexander💙: I hate you.

Magnus💜: I love you too Alexander, and I know you too love me...

Alexander💙: Shut up and I have to go train, bye.

Magnus💜: Bye Alexander, I'll see you later😘

(This is how they have saved each others name on their phone)

Alec smiled, he sure did love his boyfriend, he took his bows and arrows and went to the training room to see the others present.

"Hey there big bro, you seem really happy, were you talking to Magnus?", Izzy asked and Alec groaned, she was the only who could read his face other than Magnus himself.

"Maybe and shut up, it's training time", Alec said and Izzy and Clary snickered while Jace and Simon was bickering.

"Jace, Simon both of you shut up", Alec said and they stopped glaring at each other making Alec sigh.

"First rule in fighting, do not get distracted", Alec stated and Simon and Clary nodded, "You too Jace", Alec said and Izzy giggled.

"I am sorry what?", Jace asked horrified at such an accusation, "Who let away our source from Pandemonium because he met someone who had the sight?", Alec asked.

"Ok fine, so what if I did, we gained a new shadowhunter and a vampire", Jace reasoned and Alec waved him off.

"Second-you know what? get on with the fighting, I'll explain as we go on", Alec said and gave Simon and Jace the long sticks.