Got my Angel

"Hey Maggs?", Alec called entering the home after a discussion with Jace who had told him about something which he wanted to ask his husband about.

Well, it wasn't that important to leave his work for, but he did and that's Alec Lightwood-Bane for you all.

~ Some time before ~

In the institute, all were bustling here and there and Izzy, Jace, Clary and Simon had just returned from their double date.

Jace walked in to Alec's office to talk to Alec about something, thinking about something else deeply and clashed into Alec, "Woah", Alec said holding on to the file which would have fallen if not.

"I am sorry Alec", Jace said still on his different thoughts, "It's ok Jace, but what's wrong? You don't usually walk with a different thought in your mind", Alec said.

"It's just... you know I was in a double date with Izzy and I was talking with Clary and our past events came up, about our childhood and fathers and so on", Jace said hesitating on fathers.

"Ok so?", Alec asked clearly not understanding the point, "It's just I had an evil shape shifted father whereas Clary didn't have one", Jace said and Alec raised his eyebrow still not understanding.

"It's that even though I had such a parent I was grateful in a way, but Clary always wished to see her father each and everyday and when she did she just got an evil demon blood killing one", Jace said.

Alec was sucked into a sudden thought, he and Magnus had talked about Magnus's past a lot after the war, but never about his father Asmodeus.

"Alec are you there?", Jace asked waving a hand in front of Alec's face and Alec nodded, "Sorry yeah", Alec said.

"It's just I feel like you have to think twice of what you are wishing for I guess", Jace said and Alec nodded.

"Yah and I wanted to tell you something but I forgot, I'll see you later", Jace said and Alec thought about talking to Magnus, Alec had wished to have a loved one who understood him unlike anyone.

And by the grace of Angel Raziel he had gotten, Magnus who exceeded everything he prayed for and now thinking about it wishes do come true.

But what did Magnus wish for when he was sent to an orphanage after... after his mother's and step father's death.

He had said Asmodeus had picked him and taught him things, but what exactly did happen?, Alec thought heading to their loft immediately.

~ Currently ~

"Alec?", came a questioning voice from the room and Alec went towards it to see Magnus making a potion probably.

"Hey", Alec said nervously which made Magnus raise his eyebrow, Alec rarely gets nervous these days, Magnus thought.

"Hey, you are early... not that I am complaining", Magnus said and Alec nodded taking Magnus's hand in his gently.

"Is everything ok?", Magnus asked anxiously, "Everything is fine, it's just are you free can I talk to you for a minute?", Alec asked.

Magnus nodded and snapped his fingers so the potion he was doing didn't over brew or so and lead his husband to the couch.

"What is it baby?", Magnus asked his voice lacing with concern, Alec has always been a special person in his life, no matter who he had met and dated or who he will after, although there was no one after Alec for him...

"It's just... it's stupid ok, but I bumped into Jace earlier not exactly bumped, but he came into to my office and...", Alec continued telling the story that happened before along with his wishing part.

Magnus smiled warmly at this, "There is nothing stupid about this honey, you want me to know how I met my- Asmodeus", Magnus said and Alec nodded cutely.

"If it is ok with you, I don't want to push you, you had already told me so many things of your past", Alec babbled and Magnus cut him off with a sweet kiss.

"Hey it's ok you know, you are my husband and I did invoke Asmodeus to earth, that is my biggest regret", Magnus said and laid his head down on Alec's lap.

Alec smiled softly and started brushing Magnus's hair comfortingly and Magnus continued, "After I burned my stepfather, I was sent to an orphan home as you know and I was all alone there", Magnus said pausing at that memory.

"I was scared since I didn't know who I was or more like, what I was and I wanted someone who would help me know me and won't run away from me", Magnus said with sadness in his voice.

Alec kept on running his fingers through Magnus's hair to let him know that he was there for the warlock and how he loved him despite anything and everything.

"So... so I prayed for an angel, wished for an angel", Magnus corrected himself taking a deep breath, "And you got Asmodeus?", Alec asked surprised that how nothing about Asmodeus was angelic.

Magnus nodded, "Well technically he is a fallen angel", Magnus said sarcastically at the irony, making Alec frown.

Magnus saw this and sat straight, moving into Alec's lap who wrapped his arms around the warlock.

"But I think, at last, my wish came true, I did get my angel", Magnus said moving his husband's jet black hair out of his dazzling blue eyes.

Alec smiled warmly and his eyes eyes glowed at the comment, "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane", Magnus commented.

Alec smiled tears forming in his eyes making his eyes glisten beautifully, he cupped his husband's beautiful face and kissed him pouring all his love.

They broke the kiss slowly, "I am sorry I was late", Alec said kissing his husband again on his lips and his forehead.

"It's ok even though late, you are here now and that's what is important", Magnus said cuddling into Alec who wrapped his arms tightly around Magnus.

"I promise I will always be there for you, even if it means to tear the hell down", Alec said and both chuckled.

"I love you", Magnus said and Alec kissed his hair, "I love you too", Alec said, "Always and forever", both whispered together.