Wedding 2

"Alec...", Izzy started feeling tears in her eyes and Alec stopped by raising his hand, "Don't Izzy I was never meant to be happy", Alec said still holding Magnus who wiped his tears which was falling continuously.

"Alec please don't say it", Maryse said feeling sad for her son, Jace who was trying to hold himself noticed the rings.

"Alec did you?", he asked and stopped hearing his voice wavering, he motioned the rings and Alec nodded.

"I planned a proposal the day the inquisitor made this decision and then...", he explained what happened and all had tears in their eyes.

"Thank you Magnus, but I think I deserve punishment and I'll talk to Jia about Izzy's but don't let him do it", Maryse said.

"Mom I don't want to do this, Magnus is making me do this", Alec said, "ARE YOU MAKING YOUR HUSBAND MARRY SOMEONE ELSE?", Simon shouted shocking everyone.

"I am sorry guys, it's malec", Simon said sheepishly at everyone's look and Izzy and Clary shrugged knowing it was true.

"Don't worry Simon I shouted and begged to him already", Alec said and that was the first time he called Simon by his name.

"I am sorry Alec I was too selfish and arrogant and because of that you have to do this", Clary said, "Don't start on me Fray, I still didn't start hating you yet, don't make me", Alec said.

Magnus wiped his tears and Alec's, "Come on you need to go", he said kissing Alec's forehead and removed himself from Alec.

"Magn...", Alec started, "I will always love you Alexander", Magnus said and walked out, not wanting to hear anything anymore.

Alec hugged Jace letting out some tears while the others comforted him, "Are you ready?", Robert asked walking in.

"You look good Alexander", Robert said and all the emotions Alec had bottled rushed in him as anger.

"Don't you dare call me Alexander, it's Alec for you, for all of you", Alec said gritting his teeth, "I am your father, show some respect", Robert seethed.

"You are no father Mr.Inquisitor and I am sorry for not showing any respect", Alec said crossing his hand behind standing professionally.

"Alexander", he started again, "I am sorry sir, I said not to call me Alexander, I only allowed my only family to call me such who just walked away for your deeds", Alec growled. 

The others looked at their son/brother/friend sadly, Magnus means a lot to him, all thought and sighed anger seeping in each of them.

"That warlock isn't your family we are", Robert said and he was slammed into the wall with a hand on his neck choking him.

"Don't you dare, I am doing this because he told me to but if you dare speak filth about him there won't be an inquisitor left", Alec threatened.

"You can't...", Robert started as Alec was pulled back by Jace, who growled at Robert, "I can't what? threaten you? kill you?", Alec asked.

"I will kill you even before you blink your eye without any trace of proof left behind", Alec said and walked out with Jace following him.

The others went out and to the church where the ceremony began(just like the show), Alec couldn't do it and he couldn't find Magnus.

He wanted Magnus to be there so he could stop the wedding somehow and just in cue Magnus walked in and stopped dead in his tracks.

He thought the wedding was over, Izzy had lied to him, he turned to go back unable to see the process when Alec stopped him.

"Magnus", his voice rang sweet as ever and Magnus closed his eyes not daring to look back, because he knew if he turned back he would break down then and there.

"Alec", Robert said, "Enough", Alec said apologizing to Lydia and getting down from the aisle, "I love him Mr.Inquisitor and I will be de-runed if it needs to be, instead of my sister and mother", Alec said standing straight.

Everyone in the hall gasped and Magnus turned to look at him shocked, being a shadowhunter means everything to Alec and he knows that, everyone knows that.

Magnus shook his head and Alec walked towards him and pulled him by his lapels kissing him, first they heard gasps, but soon the hall erupted into cheers except Robert.

"I am sorry Magnus, I know you said I had to do this, but I can't, you mean the world to me, you are the reason I live, I am sorry", Alec said and Magnus smiled kissing Alec again.

"Alexander Lightwood by the order of the", Robert started after they broke the kiss, "By the order of the Clave we allow you to be with the one you love", said Jia Penhallow.

All the shadowhunters got up in shock, "Excuse me Consul, but he is a male downworlder", Robert said and Magnus had to hold Alec back from pouncing on Robert.

"That doesn't mean he isn't a human Mr.Lightwood and love deserves a chance", Jia said and all cheered making Malec smile.

"If everyone is ok with these couple please raise your hand and a new law will be introduced; a law in which anyone can date anyone of the same sex except for muggles", Jia said.

All the hands rose except Robert's, "Very well then hereafter same sex marriages are also allowed", she said and Malec looked at each other.

They shared a kiss and heard a gasp from everyone, they broke the kiss to see a white/silver swirl around them.

"Impossible", Robert muttered, "The Angels gift", Jia muttered in awe, the swirl lifted Alec and he felt a burst of energy in him before it dropped him slowly.

The swirl vanished and the Lightwood kids along with Simon and Clary looked confused, Magnus had tears in his eyes.

"Magnus? What was it?", Alec asked, but Magnus couldn't answer instead he hugged Alec like his life depended on him.

"It is an Angel's gift Mr.Lightwood, the angels blessed you two because your love was true and pure and it also tied your life forces", Jia explained.

"We have never seen it before once it happened to a certain Herondale and his warlock lover(yes I made Will immortal; oops spoiler), I'm sure Mr.Bane knows about it", she said and Magnus nodded wiping his tears and breaking the hug.

"It happened to my friend Will Herondale and Tessa Gray, those swirls which tied our life forces made you immortal Alexander", Magnus said and Izzy gasped smiling.

Alec's eyes started to water, "But if one dies the other will die too, that's the down thing in it, but it represents that after centuries if one dies the other doesn't have to suffer alone", Magnus continued.

"So far Tessa and Will are alive, since they stopped hunting demons and live a life in Spiral Labyrinth", Magnus finished and wiped Alec's tears kissing his forehead.

All were happy for the couple and they lived a couple of centuries happily with their kids and grandkids and so on.

Until one met with a death from hunting demons, but even then they were re-united in some place up there along with their friends and family...