Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"That sounds... unsanitary."

Despite the moaned response, Six seemed to be enjoying himself as I placed my mouth over one of his nipples and sucked gently at first, then scraped with my teeth. Six gasped, grabbing at my hair and I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of his fingers clinging to the long black locks. I suckled harder, determined to watch them bud. Six didn't complain. He just moaned and closed his eyes, slumping back against the wall. His knees were growing weak. I wrapped my arm around his waist to help him stand, lifting my leg a little between his legs.

It didn't take much for that tender little bud to pop out, of course. A good sucking always did the trick. I licked my lips and looked at my handiwork, admiring the way his nipple stood out, rosy and ripe. I scraped my teeth against it again and Six groaned, sliding his hand through my hair, practically petting me. I took that as a good sign.

I moved onto his other nipple until that one, too, popped out. I flicked my thumbs over his hard nubs, all the while kissing between his pecs, kissing down and down until I could reach the edge of his jeans. I slid the zipper down slow, peering up to meet Six's eyes as he watched me. I was pleased to see that once again, he wasn't big on underwear. I was faced with his thick hard length, leaned forward to place a kiss against the tip. Six trembled, his breath coming in desperate gasps, like he wanted to tell me he wanted more, but he didn't have the oxygen to do it.

So I obeyed his pretty gasps and leaned in, taking him into my mouth. He moaned, arching back against the wall. I bobbed my head, tongue swirling around the girth of him, teasing at his sensitive slit, until he almost reached his peak. He was so close, so very close, so I pulled my lips away and he gasped in frustration, looking down at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I don't want this to end so soon," I replied, sliding up his body again and he swallowed as we came face to face, "Go to the sink and bend over." Six blinked at that. He looked like he was going to argue with me, except I reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, making him squeak.

"Bend over," I commanded. Six nodded and I released him so he could go to the sink and bend over. I licked my lips at the sight of him, his muscular arms trembling as they held him up over the sink, his cock bobbing as he shook with anticipation.

I sauntered over and undid the buttons on my pants, letting them drop. I conjured a tube of lubricant, slathering myself up. I wet my fingers and applied some to Six, taking my time to dig my fingers in and out of his tight little hole and he moaned the whole time, arching his back, like he absolutely wanted more. Maybe something bigger, perhaps. I was happy to oblige.

In no time, I was thrusting myself into him, skin slapping skin as we connected. Six cried out and I immediately reached over to cover his mouth with my hand.

"Ah, ah, keep your voice down, or else they'll hear," I murmured. Six moaned.

"Barrier... put up a barrier," he pleaded. I smiled.

"Now why would I do that when the goal here is to watch you squirm?" I asked. Six whimpered, but I think it was more from the fact that I wasn't moving. I chuckled and slid myself out slow, listening to Six gasp, then bit down on his bottom lip to stay quiet. I shook my head at that, reaching over at the same time I thrust back into him. My hand landed over his mouth to hide his cry of relief. I took my fingers and pushed my way into his mouth, feeling his tongue slip and slide over my fingers.

"Just suck and be a good boy," I said. Six moaned, and I felt him tighten up around me, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Good boy," I said again. Six groaned and blushed to the tips of his ears, ducking his head down, but still managing to suck on my fingers.