Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

"T-This is embarrassing."

"Just hold still and let me clip it."

"It'll be alright. You look beautiful."

I stood off to the side, my arms folded over my chest as I watched Three strap Six into the outfit he'd bought him. It wasn't anything particularly fancy, but it was very sexy on someone with a thick body like Six. The black mesh hugged the dips and curves of his muscles beautifully with thick leather straps that wrapped around his torso, perfectly accentuating his pecs. And conveniently, there were little hooks on the leather straps, making it perfect for hooking him up to the bedposts.

Hm. Perhaps I should take a step back and explain things more clearly.

After that first night, things between us had lightened up immediately. Three and Six didn't fight as often. Three and I still disagreed, but it never turned into an argument. It was like we'd fit puzzle pieces together perfectly and found our special places.

That first night had been obviously awkward and full of struggle. Three and I couldn't figure out where to position ourselves, Six got impatient, and we ended up quitting halfway through... only to continue later on in the night. It had still been a struggle, but we managed to find the perfect way to do things.

Now we were experimenting, per Six's request. And why his request, I don't mean he straight out asked us to buy him a straitjacket look-alike. He mentioned wanting to delve deeper into what sex could be.

Of course, Three jumped on that and one thing led to another, and now here we were, in the bed, with Six now firmly wrapped in his erotic bondage shirt and Three sitting on his knees in front of him on the bed, just staring at his pecs that were practically hanging out all over the place thanks to the leather straps that Three had tightened on him.

"It's so tight," Six complained, jerking at the restraints that kept his hands firmly chained in front of him.

"They're supposed to be," Three said with a scowl, then reached over and grabbed the instructions to study it, "Yeah, third loop."

"Obviously I'm bigger than the guy in the picture," Six muttered, and that seemed to deflate him a little, "Maybe we can try later. I'll try a diet or something--"

"You don't need a diet," Three snapped, then went back to looking at the instructions. Six blinked, looking surprised by the comment. He looked up at me and I smiled warmly.

Three was really making an effort to be a good husband. Over the past few weeks, he'd cut back on his nasty comments towards Six or any kind of negative push. I think he was also starting to notice the impact his words had on Six. Especially about his weight, something Six was admittedly sensitive about.

"Oh, I fucking counted wrong," Three grunted, tossing the instructions on the floor and leaning over to undo some of the loops in the leather, "No wonder it's so tight." He paused in undoing the leather strap under Six's pecs.

"I don't know, though, I kinda like this one," he commented, cocking his head and reaching up to brush his thumb over Six's nipple, "It makes you look like you have boobs." Six flushed right to the tips of his ears and he squirmed.

"I don't like it tight, it hurts," he said angrily, "Quit staring at my chest and loosen it before I scissor-kick you in the head."

"I dunno," Three said in a sing-song voice as he cupped Six's left pec and dug his thumb into his nipple, resulting in Six gasping out loud and shifting his hips a little, "Doesn't look like you can do shit in this thing. And that's without the bar." He gestured to the spreader bar hanging off the end of the bedpost. Six's eyes widened at that and he looked at Three, who just grinned. His hazel eyes swung over to me.