01

•°

I packed the closet with my stuff before sitting back on the bed.

The sighed of relief escapes from my mouth as i finally done with everything .

"Are you done, Aera? "

I turn my head to the door and saw Jake stand there looking at me.

I hummed as a response and got up from the bed before making my way towards him.

"Now can we eat? I'm starving "

He rolled his eyes as i laughed.

"Let's go"

We then walked to the living room before sitting on the couch together.

He took one of the bowl of black beans noodle on the table and hand it to me first before taking one for himself.

"I can't believe that we already move in together! " i said before taking a small bite of the noodle.

Today is the first day me and Jake move in together.

We have been friends since we we're kids and move in together is one of the bucket list we have been dreaming off.

"Yeah" he smiled before taking a napkin on the table and wipe my mouth slowly.

"And you still act like a child"

"Said the kids himself"

"bruh i'm not"

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever" i took the remote control and open the tv.

We then continue to eat quietly while watching the television.

I secretly glance at Jake as he was laughing at the tv.

There is something in the way he eat and laughing.

It's something that i can't explain. He then suddenly turned his face to me.

I gave him an awkward smile and change my focus back to the food.

I can hear his sigh before turning back to the tv.

-

I went back to the living room after finish washing the dishes as a punishment after i lose the bet to Jake. He knew the fact that i hate washing a dishes and still forced me.

Oh god, please give him a nightmare tonight. I begged you..

As i sighed,my eyes went towards his room. His door room just slightly open and his light already off.

He must be sleeping right now.

I slowly walked to his room and peeked at his door.

He is on the bed,sleeping while hugging his teddy bear that i bought for him last year for his birthday.

I chuckled.

If i have my phone right now, i will immediately took dozen of his pictures and humiliate him tomorrow.

I grabbed the doorknob and slowly close his door before went to my room.