014

•°

Aera pov

I woke up by the sudden light that came through my face. I yawned and open my eyes to see the unfamiliar wall design with a decoration that i never seen before.

I try to get up but my head hurts so bad that eventually i need to lay down again. I touch my head.

This is all because i drink like a stupid yesterday-

I try to get up again and this time i only can sit on the bed. I look around of the room as it looks so familiar yet unfimiliar.

Where am i?

"Did you woke up? " a voice suddenly speak from the door and i turn my head just to see Jake standing there with his arm crossed.

Shit-

Am i in his room? My eyes widen in shocked as i get panicked and try to get up again before the headache came again.

I heard Jake sigh before hearing his legs moving towards me. I just sit there froze with headache and in a panic mode.

He slowly slid his hand on my arms and pick me to get up.I just follow his instructions as i don't want to get in trouble.

He leaned his body really closed to mine making my heart suddenly pumping like crazy.

We both walked to the kitchen table and he help me sitting down before went back to the kitchen.

I let out a sighed of relief before suddenly he came back again with a bowl of soup and put it in front of me before he took a sit.

"Eat this-it will help your hangover "he said before playing with his phone.

I just glare at him in silent. The headache slowly goes away as i keep sweating from the nervousness. My throat felt so dry right now.

"Why did you drink so much? " he questioned as i just look up to found that he already staring at me.

I almost choked on my saliva as he kept staring at me intensely . I cleared my throat and look down.

"It just happen " i make up an excuse. I keep looking down and eventually he finally gave up and look away.

"But- how did i went into your room? "

"You don't remember what did you do yesterday? "

I shook my head. This time i really can't seem to remember anything.The last thing that i remember was Sunoo trying to stopped me from drinking and after that it's all just went blur.

He get up before he slowly approaching me from his seat until we both face to face with each other.

I was caught of guard by how close our face right now. Then something struck me.

Oh shit-

"You did this"

And our face met each other. I was shocked trying to push him .

"W-What are you doing, Jake? " i stumble on my words as i glare at him in shocked.

" Just rerun yesterday's event" he said,letting out a little grin before leaving the kitchen.

I just sit there still in disbelief. The urge to just ran away is suddenly high.

I smacked my head and immediately hissed in pain.I shut my eyes close, trying to get a glimpse of yesterday night but dissapointed since nothing came into my mind.

I put my palms on my face while softly slapped my cheek. I let out a small cry as the embarrassment got me.

I swear i will never drink again-