07

•°

"Aera! " Sunoo waved and stood up, gladly after saw me entering the cafe.

I waved back and walked towards him with Jake stick on my side. I ignored him and try to seat next to Sunoo before Jake just grabbed my shoulder and make me seat next to him which is in front of Sunoo.

I bit my lips, annoyed by his behaviour but i just sit, not wanting to  make a fuss about it.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? " Sunoo asked.

I was about to reply before Jake cut me off and put his hand around my waist.

"She want me to accompany her today as i got nothing to do " Jake replied make me turn at him and widen my eyes.

Sunoo raised his eyebrows then just nodded his head.

I sit there, confused. Why doesn't he look jealous? I can't do this anymore. I need answer.

I push Jake hands from my waist and put my hands on the table,taking his attention.

"Sunoo" he look at me after i called his name.

He hummed as a response.

"What did you want to say about the car? "

"What car? " a frowned drawn on his face as he was confused by what i said . I took a deep breath and fix my chair before looking up to him again.

"The ice breaking outday— i was drunk-" i gave him some hint before he gasped.

"Oh about that! " i nodded at him as Sunoo just laughed while clapping his hands.

"What is so funny? "

"Are you sure you want to know about that? " he asked.

I nodded as an answer before he let out a sighed.

"That day, you throw up on my car" Sunoo said.

I look at Jake and he just slowly nodded at me.

Shit-

"It's okey, you was drunk"

I banged my head on the table, embarrassed by what he said. I should stop drinking.

Wait-  if i throw up on his car...

"Sunoo, was you the one who sent me home that day? "

"No, it wasn't me" he replied and smiled.

"I was about to but things got escalated quickly so i can't sent you home" he continued.

"So, who sent me that day? " i asked.

Sunoo look at me before changed his focus on Jake who is just keep silent through out the conversation .

"He did" he pointed beside me, exactly at Jake.