015

•°

"You don't want to leave? "

I look up at Sunoo who is looking at me while wearing his back pack.

"No, i will finish this and go to the art room" i replied as he just nodded his head slowly."Do you want me to wait here with you? "

I shook my head as he just stare at me. "I'm fine..You can go it's already late anyway "

He hummed as a response before got up and leave the class.I sigh and put the pen down after seeing sunoo left the class. As i was just alone, i got more comfortable.

I don't really want to go home right now after what happen this morning.The scene this morning rerun into my mind.

I shut my eyes.
"You better forget about it, Aera! " i slapped my lips as the heat suddenly felt like climbing up on my cheek.

"I better go to the art room right now " as i felt like no one is here anymore i got up from the seat and clean up the table before leaving the class.

-

I put my bag on the table and approached the chair that have been left next to the big window and sit quietly.

I bring out a tablet from my bag and distract myself with looking out at the road and the few shop that still open . The view from here is really breathtaking. I let out a small smiled before started to draw.

I start with the road with a few car left and slowly get into the side booth. I give my focus when it's come to the detail part and doesn't even care how much time has been running.

After a few hours long, i finally let a sigh of relief as i already done with the drawing. This really bought my mind away from that scene.

"Here"

I jumped at the seat ,startled by the hands that suddenly reach out at me with a bottle of water. I look at the side and saw no one other than Sim Jaeyun.

He raised his eyebrows, asking me to take the bottle from his hand. I rolled my eyes and just ignore him.

"Take this..Did you know how hard to came here" he whines.

"Who askes you to be here? " i look outside.

"And how do you know that i'm here? "

"From sunoo" he smiled innocently.

"No seriously, why are you here? " i fixed my eyes on him.

"To meet you,of course "

"I know that you will act like this again" he took a chair and sit next to me.

"You still don't remember anything? "

I nodded my head.

"You don't kiss me last night" he suddenly told me the truth. I raised my eyebrows still vividly confused.

"Huh? Then what with you this morning? "

"But- you did confess to me" he replied.

"I confess? "

"You told me that you like me too"

We both look at each other for a while as he just let out a smirk on his lips.

"I can explain! " i yelled.

I look away and clenched my fist from nervousness. Think! Please think Aera! I bit my lips and forced myself to look at him.

"It was an excident. I was so drunk last night" i can feel his eyes staring at me turn different. His gaze soften and a small smiled left his lips.

"So you did like me too-"