017

•°

I woke up by the sudden movement on my side. I open my eyes and saw Jake already woke up and just stare at me with a cute smile on his face.

Well, we share a bed for the first time and it's really awkward. I can't really sleep because of the nervousness. Thank god, after sometimes, i finally be a little bit comfortable and be able to sleep.

"Why don't you wake me up? "

" You sleep like a baby.. How am i supposed to wake you up? " he replied with a smiled.

He then proceed to lowered his head and kiss my forehead softly.
"Good morning"

I smiled.
"Good morning too"

"How is your night? " i ask.

"I mean.. with you on my side everything is fine"

"Ugh not that cringe pickup lines of yours" i gave him a weird looks and he just laughed.

"Let's get up.. You have a class this morning right? " he gently remove my head from his arms and got up from the bed.

I hummed as a response.

"I will send you" he offered to me while taking his towel from the table.

"Deal" i smiled before running off from his room .

-

I put on the perfume before admiring my looks on the mirror. I smiled after feeling satisfied. My mind suddenly went to the last night at the artroom.

I cupped my face with my hands, feeling shy. Today is our first day as a couple. The butterfly in my stomach literally going crazy right now.

I giggle slowly before taking my stuff and leave the room. I walked to the living room and Jake was already there. He sit on the couch, playing with his phone while waiting for me.

I walked to his site as he look up and a smiled shown on his face. He got up from the seat and look at me.

"Let's go"

I nodded before both us walking to the car that he parked outside.

He start the car engine as i sit at the passenger seat and stare blankly at the front before he drove away from the house. What should we do?

Should i turn on the music? Why did i feel so worked up at the first day?

"Do you have anything to do after the class? " he suddenly spoke, broke off the silent.

I hummed as a replied and turn my head to look at him. My eyes landed on his arms on the car steering.

I just stare with amusement at him while he silently drove. It's just me or did he look so dreamy right now?

"I want to bring you to my favourite place " he turn his head suddenly at me making me look down immediately.

I bit my lips and held out my breath while hesitantly glare at him.
"Where? "

"It's a secret "

He smiled before focusing back on the driving .