013

•°

Late night walked is something that i need after that conversation. I walked through the roadside while looking up, admiring the night view.

I let out a heavy sighed as i walked.
Everything is messed up.

I was about to cross to road to go to the restaurant that just open in my area before i saw Jake in a distance.

Did he left the house too? I walked to where he is standing.He looks like he was waiting for someone. Before i could even called his name, another girl came to his side.

It's the girl that came to our house- i stopped and just walked away, leaving them.

I went in and sit on the table at the corner of the restaurant .I order some fried chicken and few bottles of alcohol and wait at the table alone.

Why did i feel so bother by them so much? I hold the nape of my neck and rub it slowly to calm myself down.

A message notification suddenly come ,startled me a little bit. I open the message.

-

Sunoo
Aera,where are you now?

I'm at the restaurant near
my house-
Why?

That's good
I will come there right now

Wait? What?
Seen

-

I'm confused. What does he mean?

A few minutes later, the restaurant door open and Sunoo enter before roaming his eyes around until he saw me. My eyes widen in shocked after i saw him.

What is he doing here?

He sit across me and patted his chest, breathless from the tiredness.

"Sorry i ran here"

"What are you running? No- What are you doing here? "

"Nothing, i just miss you"

"We just met this morning, Sunoo"

"Tell me the real reason, what are you doing here-? "

He let out a sigh.
"Fine, hyung asked me to see you"

"What? What do you mean? "

"He just asked me to check on you plus i want to see you too"

I just sit there speechless .

"That is not important. Right now are you okey? "

"Huh? "

"Hyung already told me everything. That you both want to stay as a friend "

"I mean you like him too aren't you"

I showed him a small smiled.

" You should asked him that,Sunoo" i chuckled .

"I'm fine.. I think this is the best" i continued.

My order finally arrived and i just stare at the food, suddenly lose my appetite.

I just took the bottle of soju and pour into the glass before drink.

Sweet-

I sighed and keep pouring the soju and drink it. I can't seem to stop today. Let just get drunk tonight.

I drink again without touching the food and keep finishing bottle after bottle.

Sunoo pov

She's drinking a lot right now. Feeling worried that she might get sick, i stopped her hands and took the bottle away. She just hissed at me,maybe annoyed.

"Sunoo give me back the bottle"

"No"

"Why? "

"You drink almost 3 bottle..Do you want to die or something? "

She just giggles at me. I let out a sighed.

She is drunk- really drunk..

I get up from the seat and went towards her before taking her hands and place it onto my shoulder.

As i struggled to pick her up she suddenly hugged me.

"Jake, you asshole"

I sigh
"Aera, stop talking"

I walked both of us to my car that i parked in front of the restaurant.I put her on the passenger seat before going to the driver seat.

I get into the car and start the car.I look at her.

She is already past out.I smiled before fasten the seat belt on her and remove her hair on her face.

I keep admiring her.
" You an idiot too- How can't you see that i like you "

I hid my smile as she just sleeping and drove her back to her house

—————