Epilogue

•°

" By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!"

With that it's officially took for Jake and Aera to become one.

Everyone clapped and cheered loudly together, feel happy for the newlyweds who about to start a new journey in life.

They both then walk with a bright smile on the altar while waving at the guest. Finally a happy ending for these two love birds.

After that the newlyweds with all of their guest have to go to the banquet hall for another ceremony.

Sunoo walked up to the newyled who is busy greeting the guest. He put on a smile immediately after realising that Aera is looking at him.

" Congratulations " he pat Jake's shoulder before moving on to Aera. Sunoo taken aback by how beautiful she was in front of him.

"Thank you for coming, sunoo" Aera replied .

"It's my pleasure, thank you for inviting me "

Jake nodded his head.

"Aera, if Jake do something bad to you.. You know you can just call me"

Sunoo said before he and Aera got into laughter . Jake scoffed.

"No worries, she won't "

Jake slid his hands on her waist while staring at her from the side with a playful smile.

They both looks really happy together.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at that sight while Jake and Aera just laughed at his reaction.

" Ahh right, i have a present for both of you"

Sunoo went out from the hall all the way to his car before running back with a fancy shopping bag.

He panting all the way to them before shoving the bag to Jake and he took it with a confused looks on his face.

"What is this? "

"Open it" sunoo let out a playful smile.

Jake open the bag up before a frowned drawn on his face.
" An alcohol set? "

Sunoo nodded his head before took the present from Jake's hand and show it off.

" I saw this yesterday at the shop and my mind immediately went to you guys so i bought it for you. "

"You know when you guys accidentally kiss each other while drunk... " Sunoo laughed.

Aera looks down on her dress while Jake just bit his lips in embarrassment.

Yeah, those things is so childish and they even fought because of that.

"Thank you" Aera hug him and thanks him for the present.

"So i will go now " Sunoo suddenly said.

" That is so quick.. The ceremony doesn't even start yet" Aera said while staring at Sunoo with a sad eye.

"I'm sorry, i need to catch my flight right now"

To not to mention that Sunoo move abroad to expend his business. Well, after graduation they all really got in their place.

"Oh right, i forgot about that.. " Aera sigh.

"I will go first.. Congratulations on your wedding" Sunoo said before hugging both of them tightly as a last greeting before he leaves.

"Call me when you got there" Jake waved from a far as Sunoo just nodded his head as a replied.

He turn to the front and walked away with a relief smile. Seeing Aera is really happy, make him feel better. And for now, what he have to do is just move on.

He walk his way to the exit before something happen as he was just collided with someone. They both fall immediately on the ground.

A frown drawn on his face as a hand suddenly reach out to him to help him get up.
"I'm sorry"

He look up to see a girl who seems to be on his age group. Sunoo put his hands on hers but she just stay still on the same exact position staring at him weirdly.

"Hello" sunoo swing his palm at the girl face before she get back to her sense and help him.

"Are you okey? " she asked again.

Sunoo nodded his head as a replied. He seem to be annoyed by this sudden accounter.

He bow at her slowly before try to walk away but the girl just stop him.

Sunoo look at her as she just shyly smiled at him.

"Sir.. "

"Can you give me your phone number? "

"My name is Jung Yeri"

"And you look exactly like my type"

Yeri wait for his response while he just glare at her in silent.

"No" he replied coldly.

"Whyy! " she ask in confusion.

"Because you don't look like my type" with that, Sunoo walked away to his car as the girl just follow him up from behind.

He stop his movements and turn behind at her.
"Can you stop.. I need to go"

"No until you give your phone number " she demand.

Sunoo rubbed his head slowly, before walking towards her and snatched the phone away from her hands. He type something up before return it back to Yeri.

She take a look at the screen before a smile appears on her face. Sunoo went straight to his car and start the engine.

He still felt the girl is annoying.

"Thank you handsome man!"

And that will be the start of his night mare.

—————

Thank you so much for reading this story.. Bye from now! <333