012

•°

—Jake pov

Jake pov

"I will go to my room" Aera said before leaving both of us and went to her room.

"Yah, is that the girl that you told me? " she asked,still looking at Aera.

I smiled.
"Yes" i replied before she  pushed me with her elbow slowly a few times in a teasing way.

I ignored her and took a cup full with water and took a sip of it.

"But why did she look kinda mad? Did you guys like fighting yesterday? " she suddenly asked make me choke on the water.

I put the cup down and look at her.

"No, we are not fighting " i said.

"You can't lie to me, Jake. I know that face"

I just stay quiet before letting out a heavy sighed.

"You both look like you need to talk so i will go now" she took her handbag from the table and walked up to me.

"Right now? But you just came tho"

"I don't want to bother both of you plus i am busy too okey"

I laughed.
"Okey, let me send you home"

"Yah it's okey-
My home is not that far anyway" she smiled and nodded ,try to reassure me.

I nodded.
"Okey, let me send you out"

We both then walked to the front door.

"Be careful on your way home"

"Yah, don't be an old man right now" she said and i just hissed at her.

"I will go now" she waved before leaving.

I just watch her until her leave until her shadow slowly disappear from my eyes.

Aera pov

I put my ear againts the door as i heard they are walking to the front door. Basically eavesdroping their conversation.

But i heard nothing so i just gave up and lay down on the bed.

While still laying on the bed i heard a knock on the door. I get up and prepared myself before opening the door.

"Let's talk"

I nodded and follow  him from behind until we get to the living room. We both awkwardly sit next to each other.

I clear my throat
"What do you want to talk? "

"About yesterday— "

I bit my lips.

"I will forget about it'  as you want"
He said with a forced smiled.

I look at him.

"So, let's be friend as you want-
I don't want to lose you-"

My mouth can't seem to open and replied to him. By the look on his face i can tell that he really seem frustrated.

"Jake-"

"I will take that as a yes"