02

•°

"Jake are you busy tonight? "

"Not really.. Why? " he replied .

" The senior want to take our batch out tonight for ice breaking session" i sit next to him on the couch .

"Do you want me to come with you? " he asked.

"Yes please " i nodded a few times.

He laughed before pushing me aside.

"Okey i will come, just text me when you're done with the class.
I will take you"

"Okey good! " i show him a thumbs up before leaving him and rushed out to the university.

-

"Are you coming tonight aera? " Sunoo asked me while he put his things into the bag.

Sunoo is one of my colleague. We take the same course, art and design.

"Yeah but i will bring my friend with me too" i replied.

"Jake? That medical student? "

i  hummed as a response and begin to took my stuff up.

"When will he come? " he asked again.

"I will call him after i'm done with this. " he nodded and get up from the seat and took his bag.

"I will go first then, bye! See you tonight " he waved at me before walking away.

After i leave the class, i immediately took my phone out from my jeans pocket and dial Jake's number.

"Are you done? "

"Yes"

"I am already here.. "

"Okey i will come right now! "
I end the call and ran as fast as i could to the car.

-

" Okey let's start with there! Tell us your name!" one of the senior, Kim woobin said loudly while standing on the center.

He pointed his hand at the guy who sit on the few seat away from me.

"Hello, I am the new handsome guy in the batch, Choi Yeonjun! Let's be friend" he bowing down to show his respect to other people.

Everyone start clapping as he done with the introduction.

Then, it continues on with the other students introducing themselves until it's almost come to my time to do it. I just sit there, waiting anxiously for sunoo to be done.

"Hello, i am ,Kim sunoo! Please be nice to me!"

Everyone laughed as Sunoo introduced himself while making some cute face.

Now it's my turn to introduce myself as i get up i can feel the stare onto me.  I swallowed hard my saliva as the nervousness slowly get into me.

"Hello , my name is Kim Aera! Please take care of me in the future" i smiled feeling relieved as i done with the introduction.

"You're pretty Aera! "

"Our junior this year is so beautiful "

I smiled as they keep on praising each other.

"Okey Next! "

I turn to my side and look at Jake.

Oh shit-

I got up from the seat, taking away everyone attention from him.

"O..Oh..sorry,he is not our batch.. I just bought him here with me today"

"It's okey,he just need to introduce himself" Kim woobin said to me and he make a sign for me to sit down. I sit back and just look at Jake who is playing with his phone.

I slightly pushed his shoulder as he just keep silent.

"Yah!" i whispered slowly, so nobody can heard it.

"What? " he replied 

"Please, just this time! " i begged him and he just let out a sighed before getting up from the seat.

I took a some breath, felt so relief.

"Hello... I'm a medical student... Sim Jaeyun" he bow down then sit back beside me. I thank him a few times before focusing back on the event.

I can suddenly heard a whisper that meant towards Jake.

"He is so good looking! "

"Wow that is idol level kinda face"

I rolled my eyes. This girl are just hook on Jake all the time. I bit my lips and turned my head towards them and gave them a death glare as a threat. They saw me and just stay quiet back.

"Okey everyone is already introduced their self, let's eat good food tonight! It's on me! " Kim Woo Bin, screamed making everyone cheers loudly.

I took the soju and pours into the small glass before lift it up.

"To the Art and Design class!! " the senior scream.

"To the Art and Design class!! " we all screams together before taking a sip on the glass.

Before i could even drink, Jake took the glass and put it down.

I look at him with ,dissatisfied.

"Just one glass, i promise"

"No, you can't even drink half the glass or you will be so drunk" he said make me hissed at him.

I just took the glass back and drink, doesn't really care about what he said.

"Yah! "

I stuck out my tounge at him and just keep drinking until i can't even remember.

"I told you not to drink.." i heard someone says in vague.

"Hyung, let me take her home" someone said before  i felt someone lift me from the sit and got into the darkness.