020

•°

I push the car door slowly without making a single sound. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

What were he thinking when he brought me here? I bring my head down and look at myself from the car window.

What a horrible sight..

I shut my eyes. I'm freaking doom.

"Aera"

I immediately changed my focus on him who just looking at me silently from back of the car.

"Are you okey? "

I nodded my head few times, trying to reassure him. "But...why are we here? "

"My parents is gone for a weeks for their business trip so i need to take care of layla plus this is my favourite place in the world.. Nothing can be compared to homes you know" he smiled..

I let out a sigh of relief.

I huffed as i walked to him. He took a bag out from the car trunk as i just watch him.

"Did you bring my clothes too? "

"Yeah, we will stay here for a few days "

I hummed and nodded my head at him before walking back fo the front car. Wait...

Holy shit..my stuff..

I ran to him and grabbed the backpack from him. I tighten the grab as he try to take the bag away from me. " D..d.. Did you see anything? " i utter while staring at him.

" You mean the bra and pantie-"

"Jake! " i screamed loudly and he just laugh. I bit my lips feeling embarrassed.

"Why did you even bothered with that?  We are together Aera..Soon or later i will saw everything " he bit his lips with a playful smirk on his face.

I hissed at him and he just keep laughing.  I throw the bag at him and stormed off to the door.

His laugh can be heard until here. I rolled my eyes and just enter the house, leaving him alone outside.

As soon as i walked inside , layla immediately greet me. She push my leg playfully while licking my face.

I played with her for a while before Jake enter the house too. Layla immediately ran up to him,as they bonded again.

I just watch them and took the bag up and going up using the stairs to his room.

Well, i have been here before. I always stick on his side since the day he move from Australia to this neighbourhood. You can say that i was a clingy kids before.

Something caught my eyes on the decorative table. A smile appear on my face as soon as i saw the picture frame on the corner table.

They still save it, i thought to myself.

I immediately walk towards the table before admiring the picture. It's a picture of me and Jake playing a skateboard. He scold me a lot that time.

I laughed when i recalled the old memories back to mind. We are a little kids back then. Who knows that we eventually will become a lovers?

"Aera, what are you doing here? " a hands suddenly hugged me gently from behind as i just let out a smile.

"Just watching our kids picture that your mom took it when we go out together... We kinda cute" i said before we both got into laughter.

"Where is layla? " i ask trying to push his hand but he just tighten it up around my waist.

"She's down stairs. I ask her to wait for me and i immediately ran up looking for you..Don't worry i gave her some treat"

I turned behind at him.

"Why do you looking for me? Do you need help? "

"No" he replied before grabbing my face gently and took a peck on my lips.

"I just miss you"

We stare at each other for a while.

"I just gone for a while you clingy man"

A smiled appears on his face as he kiss my forehead softly. I smile at him .

"Don't you know how much i love you? "

"I hope we can stay like this forever. "

"Thank you for accepting me..I love you Aera"

He said as i just stare at his sparkly eyes without replying as his words really got the best of me.

Oh god, I'm in love with this guy.

"I love you" he whispered at my ears.

I till up on my feet and kiss him on the lips. He seem to caught of guard by my sudden movement before enjoying it too.

He deepen the kiss while hugging me tightly on the waist. I push him slowly and stare at his eyes.

"I love you too " i finally said it.

A big smiled appears on his face after hearing my words.

Then we got interrupted by the sound of a woman screaming from outside of the house. Jake and i look at each other,confused.

"What is that? It sound like it's from your neighbour " i said while he just stand still in silent.

I almost leave for the stairs to check on the people outside before Jake screams loudly.
"Oh fuck i leave the door open," Jake sigh before running of the stairs to outside.

I just watch him from behind running in hurry to outside to get to layla with my hands on my head,pinching it slowly.

What a day..

The end~

————————————

Thank you for reading this story.