Knee Socks

Carmen's chest was flushed a milky shade of pink, nipples hardened from the drilling water spurting out of the showerhead, and her hair in thick dark clumps down the length of her back. Her breathing was even, despite the ever-growing urge to push Harry up against the tile wall and exploit his need for her to fulfill her own desires. Both of them kept their lustful cravings at bay, their hands straining to remain at their sides.

Harry reached for the bottle of shampoo, putting about a quarter-sized amount in the palm of his hand before lathering it in his wet waves of hair. He hummed lowly, fingers prodding his scalp, and the muscles in his back flexing as he lifted his arms up. Carmen watched with a thick lump in her throat, her eyes drinking in the sight of his glistening, toned body. He had to be doing it on purpose, to test her perhaps. Or maybe it was punishment for her not agreeing to attend the wedding with him.

"Do you need help?" she questioned softly, her voice barely audible over the sound of the shower water humming against the tile. His hooded eyes peered over at her, lashes appearing thicker as they stuck together from the water, and the soap in his hair seeping down the length of his back and to the floor as the shower rinsed it off. He didn't speak, lost in his thoughts and not wanting the use of words to penetrate the rhythmic pattering around them; he silently grabbed the bar of soap and handed it to her.

Carmen meticulously glided the soap bar over the skin of his shoulders. The muscles in his body tensed for a brief moment, before relaxing, his eyes watching her as she bit her lip in focus. His body was like a temple to her, a spiritual place that she felt was her responsibility to tend to. Carefully and slowly, her hand guided the soap along the planes of his chest, over the dark ink imprinted in his skin. When it got too low for her to reach, she knelt down, her knees pressed against the wet tile, and her face aligned with the trail of hair that led down to between Harry's thighs.

"Are you upset with me?" she murmured, the soap inches away from his crotch. It ghosted over his hipbones, and then over his thick thighs. Harry's head was tilted down to watch her scrupulous movements, the water accumulating at the ends of each ringlet of his hair.

"No. Not upset." He kept his voice just as soft as hers, like the whistling of wind. Carmen pondered the thought of someday never being able to hear his velvety voice; it would surely be something she would miss.

"Then what?" She danced the bar of soap along the skin of his inner thigh, eliciting the quietest of a moan to leave his lips.

Harry was rendered silent for a few moments, maybe minutes. He kept his eyes on her movements, while he let his thoughts try to wrap around everything he was feeling, and somehow put it into words. It was how to understand his emotions and thoughts when he never seemed to have the time to interpret them. His whole life, he never needed to; he had been a virtually apathetic guy until he met Carmen.

"I'm..." His tongue darted out to wetten his lips, even though the shower water had already done so for him. "I'm disappointed, I think. I thought that things were evolving between us."

A sharp gasp harmonized with the sound of the water as Carmen dropped the bar of soap suddenly, and instead wrapped her fingers around his length. Harry's eyebrows raised in confusion, questioning her suddenness.

"Disappointed, you say?" she hummed, rotating her hand around him slowly. The smooth, warm skin along his shaft felt velvety against the palm of her hand. He hardened instantly, her touch never ceasing to have considerable effects on him. The flick of her wrist, the gentle squeeze of her small fingers, the feel of her warm breath fanning over his tip; it was the most sensual experience and Harry lost all train of thought. The wedding dissipated from his mind, probably going down the shower drain along with the water.