Fever*

It's funny, how one thing can lead to another, with seemingly nothing in between. One moment, their bodies were turned from each other in arrogance, arms crossed over their chests stubbornly, and eyes blaring out the windows, staring blankly at the thriving streets of London. Carmen had never been more infuriated with a man after knowing him for only half an hour, and there she sat wallowing in her exasperation.

And Mr. Harry Styles had never in his entire life been challenged in such a way. This woman- who did she think she was? Asking to smoke a cigarette in his presence let alone in his own damn limo?

One moment, they were repelled from each other by anger.

And the next moment, they were entwined together in a lustful fury.

A fire had been lit the second her dark eyes met his, and her lips had parted to let out a shaky breath. She had been momentarily stunned by his beauty in the dim light of the limo. The sharp planes of his face were accentuated by the array of city lights filling the dark night around them. His forehead in creases, and his thick brows pulled together as he watched her predatorally.

And that's when words loss meaning and anger fled. Her mind went to mush as she lifted herself from the leather seat and onto his lap.

His thick thighs fit snug in between hers and she settled her body against his. His hands grasped the sides of her waist to steady her as she went to work, quickly sealing her lips over his. Their movements were feverish- hurried. Like teenagers hiding away in the school bathroom. It was embarrassing, almost, how easily both of them were giving into their lust-driven passion, their bodies aflare with a heat that burned in the pits of their stomachs, and could only be put out by the touch of one another.

"Condom," he murmured into her mouth as his hands grabbed at the hem of her dress, bunching it up her thighs to reveal the black lace fabric underneath. "It's in the-"

"Don't worry," she cut him off, silencing his words as she pried his lips apart with her smooth tongue, moving it against his rough one. It was enough to distract him, throaty moans vibrating through his chest as he grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her back deeply, hungrily.

"You're.. the most... irritating... asshole... I have ever... met.." she whispered lowly between kisses, his mouth consuming her words. Her small hands nearly ripped his shirt off, undoing the buttons and tugging it off his broad shoulders, all the while continuing to move her lips with his.

Carmen pulled away slightly to let her dark gaze roam over his bare chest. Her breath hitched in her throat at the sight of the black ink all along his torso, from the two birds under his collarbone to the butterfly painted intricately on the center of his chest. She let out a breath in awe, biting her lip as she took a moment to study the designs.

"See something you like?" came a hoarse voice, breaking her unwavering gaze. Her eyes find their way back to his emerald ones, which were glistening smugly. She shook her head and rolled her eyes, brushing off his words.

"We don't have much time," he breathed out, before suddenly tugging down her panties just enough so he could cup her in his hand, and trail his fingers along her moist folds. She closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure at the feel, grinding her hips slightly to meet his hand, wanting to feel more of him.

"You owe me a pack of cigarettes," she hissed quietly as her small hands went to work undoing his pants. She struggled with it a bit, huffing in frustration to herself, before tugging them down just enough to unveil his hidden key, hardened in excitement under the white fabric of his briefs.

He retracted his hand from between her thighs, bringing his fingers to his lips and peeping his tongue out to lick them clean. Carmen swore under her breath at the sight, her actions momentarily put to a hault before she continued, sliding her hand under his briefs and wrapping it around him.