Parliament

Small hands grasped the thick fabric of his coat, tugging the sleeves over his shoulders and patting it down the sides of his waist. She hummed in approval, eyeing over her work with her eyebrow raised smugly.

"I did good, didn't I?" she smiled up at him, puckering out her lips for her reward. Stephan's arms were loosely wrapped around her waist, feeling at the soft silk of her robe as it clung to her curves in the most sensual way. He leaned down, for the height difference was still an obstacle even when she was propped on her tippy toes, and brushed his full lips against hers, grinning against them.

"You're quite the stylist, my love," he murmured, pulling away from her sweet mouth before he got lost in it. "I'm so proud." His large hand gave her waist a gentle squeeze.

Carmen could feel his gaze upon her, drinking in the sight of the thin robe draped over her volumptuous chest, with the fabric belt tied just above her hips to accentuate them. The hint of a smirk tugged on her lips, and she placed his hand on his clothed chest, feeling the pulse of his heart racing. It was her favorite thing, to feel how she controlled the very beat of life in a man's body. That under layers of muscle and thick skin, their most vital organ laid, and just like the money in their pockets and the lust in their eyes- it belonged to her.

"Don't drink too much tonight," she spoke softly, tying the black tie around his neck. Both of her hands laid flat against his chest as she pressed herself against him; her dark, knowing orbs peering up at him. "I want to watch a movie or something when you get back."

He simply nodded, pecking her forehead quickly. "I really wish you would come with me, baby. You know how dreadful my parents are," he groaned, rolling his eyes. She giggled, shaking her head and pulling away from him, her hand lingering on his chest for a moment before falling down to her side.

"I don't do families, Stephan." Her nose crinkled at the thought of it. "Especially families like yours."

"Yeah, I know. Maybe just this once, though." He tried to hide the desperation in his voice. His tongue darted out to wet his lips as waited for her response.

He is getting so clingy, she frowned to herself, slightly saddened by the thought. Stephan has always been a favorite of hers, thus why she was still around him even after almost a year- much longer than she had ever stayed with anyone else. He has slowly become a friend of hers, for lack of a better term. She enjoyed his company, and his love. And of course, the oftenly recieved gifts.

"I don't do families," she repeated, her voice clipped. "Ever."

And there was a reason for it. Meeting someone's family always implied a certain depth to a relationship. There was no depth to any of her relationships- no deeper than the contents of their wallets, anyway.

"Fine," he muttered in defeat, running his hand through his slicked back hair. This wasn't anything new, he had to remind himself. Attending dinner parties alone was one of his best skills, it seemed. Carmen always told him to find someone else to take, but he refused stubbornly each time. She wants me to give up. She wants me to move on. Taking another girl with him would show his submission to her, and he didn't want to give in. Not yet.

"Are you doing anything tonight? Or are you going back to-"

"I'm just going to wait for you here," she cut him off with her sweet voice, smiling softly. She backed up until her legs hit his bed and she sat down on the edge of it. "Maybe I'll take a nice nap."

He smiled fondly at her. The silk robe had slid down her shoulder, revealing the creamy smooth skin underneath. That alone was almost enough to make him stay and skip the party all together. He wanted to sink his teeth into her soft shoulder until she begged him to stop, her legs would wrap around his waist as he gently pushed her down on the bed with his body pressed to his-