Queen

Tap. Tap. Her eyes watched the ash fall from the end of the blunt, and dust over the crisp white bedsheet. She brought it back to her parted mouth, inhaling the bitter taste and then letting the pillows of smoke fall from her ruby red lips as she exhaled. She felt a warm hand sweep her thick locks over her bare shoulder, her neck completely exposed, and a cold pair of lips kissing lightly at the back of her protruding shoulder blade. Her body shivered slightly as a chain was draped around her neck, the cool metal causing her skin to tingle in pleasure.

"My queen," a hoarse voice whispered, kissing again at her shoulder, the cracked pair of lips trailing softly to the back of her neck. Her hand reached up to her collarbone, where the silver necklace rested, and her fingers felt blindly for the small pedant.

Diamond.

"And to what do I deserve such a gift as this?" she murmured quietly, lolling her head back until it hit his shoulder. She peered up at him- at his jaw sharp enough to cut at the diamond around her neck, at his cheekbones that jutted out from under his caramel skin. She hummed contently to herself, bringing her hand up and following the contour of his jawline with her almond-shaped nail, pressing at the skin just enough to tear lightly at it.

"You know the answer to that, Vicino." He reached for the joint resting between her forefinger and thumb, and brought it to his lips, taking a deep drag, his chest filling with smoke. He placed his fingers under her chin, tilting her face up and kissing her lips gently, parting them with his tongue as he exhaled the white smoke into her sweet, poisonous mouth.

Her throat burned slightly as the smoke trickled down it like thick liquor. His sharp canines grazed against her tongue, before biting down on the muscle until the taste of metallic blood filled both of their senses.

"I can give you more, my love," he spoke as he pulled away, smiling down at her softly as his thumb brushed against her temple. "You already know how this works."

Carmen looked into his eyes, the alluring blend of sincerity and greed amidst the hues of chocolate brown. She gazed at them for a moment before looking away.

"I need a favor from you, Stephan," she spoke up, shifting her hips so her thick thighs rubbed up against him. Her bare feet played with his, her back splayed against his naked chest. She could feel his heartbeat, the thick pulses quickening as her small hands rested against his thighs, inches from where he needed her most.

"Whatever you want," he cooed, gathering her hair in his hand and beginning to kiss at her neck. His plump lips sucked on the thick vein under her skin, just below her jaw, drawing the blood to the surface. He grinned triumphantly as he eyed the fresh purple mark his lips had left in their wake.

"I want you to put my name with yours on the apartment," she explained, her voice slow and rich and dripping off her tongue like wine. Stephan hummed for her to continue, her words not really registering with him as he cupped her bare breasts in his hands. She bit back a soft moan.

"I want it to seem as though I live here."

He pulled back suddenly as her words hit him, his eyebrows raising and his lips twitching in order to contain his excitement. "You're saying yes to moving in with me? Finally?"

"No."

She watched apathetically as his face fell. His dark eyes searched hers morosely, and a deep sigh pushed through his chest- the kind of sigh that signified he had been through this plenty of times before, and would go through it, willingly, plenty of times again. Carmen was a challenge, as simple as that, and Stephan was well aware he would never win.

"Let me get this straight," he spoke slowly, trailing the ends of his calloused fingers along the contour of her cheeks. "You want it to seem like you live here- with me- but you don't actually want to?"