More*

"Eat," Harry ordered as he noticed the girl across the table from him staring at the salad in front of her blankly, her lip tugged under her teeth in thought. Silence had settled between them while he had dug into his food hungrily, and she had sat there quietly thinking to herself.

"Sorry," she mumbled softly, grabbing for her silveware and picking at her salad, taking a miniscule bite in order to please his demand. Her hunger had left her, replaced by the sudden desire bubbling in her stomach, filling her with a warmth that begged for the touch from the man across from her. His threatening speech had left her mind a mess, and the fabric between her thighs soaked with her excitement.

"What are you thinking about?" Styles inquired with a slight frown, growing concerned and confused as she continued to pick at her food mindlessly. He felt almost lost without her confident gaze on him, challenging his every move.

Carmen rested her chin in her hand, smiling. "I can assure you, Mr. Styles, that you do not want to know what I am thinking about right now." There was the slightest hint of amusement in her voice. It made his lips twitch in irritation; she always seemed to be amused with him.

"Try me."

He felt her foot under the table nudge into his leg, and run up and down his calf, each soothing motion sending a wave of anticipation through the thick blood in his veins. The atmosphere shifted from quiet to deafening as his heart thudded in his chest. Her touch did something to him, something that he couldn't comprehend, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

The art of seduction. Something engraved in Carmen's mind seemingly since the day she was born. How simply could she sway a man's mind and heart with the lightest of touches. Or whisper her demands in their ear as she dangled herself right in front of them- that was when they were weakest. When a man wants something, they will do anything to get it. So she made sure that it was her they always wanted.

Her frail hand grasped her wine glass, bringing it to her lips slowly and sipping from it. Each move was formulaic and natural all at once. She set the glass down, licking her lips and swallowing her smugness as she watched his body tense, his eyes following the agonizingly slow movement of her tongue, no doubt wishing it were his lips that were getting to feel the smooth muscle run over them.

"I was thinking about what you had said-," she murmured, bringing her foot back down. Styles visibly scowled at the removal of her touch.

Leave them wanting more.

"-about locking me up in your room."

His eyes widened slightly before a grin took over his clean cut features. "You would enjoy that, wouldn't you?" he hissed lowly. "You would love to be tied up to my bed all day, so I can fuck you for as long as I please."

Her insides heated up at his words. God, he was just as enticing as she was. His hair had withstood the hold of the gel in it, so that a few loose curls fell over his forehead, and he had to constantly push them away with his hand. She eyed his thick torso, remembering the beautiful tattoos that were painted into his golden skin. He was so incredibly handsome that she knew if she stared too long, her regime would be forgotten.

"Move your chair over here," he spoke suddenly, gesturing to the space beside him. She looked at him in confusion, but something about the silky desperation lacing his voice made her oblige, and she scooted her chair until she was sitting beside him. She was finally close enough for his cologne to flood her senses, the familiar musky and rich scent that he had been wearing that night at his club. The warmth emitted from his body made her want to crawl in his lap and snuggle into his chest like a kitten, feeding off of his body heat like a parasite.