All Night*

Slow.

Each of his movements, his touches, were slow and meticulous; he tried to visually imprint every detail of her body into his mind. His tongue smoothed over every strain in her muscles, and glided along every flawless plane of her stomach and chest, feeling the blood pulse in anticipation through her veins. As painfully hard as he was in the confinements of his jeans, he found himself in no rush as his hands pinned down her hips and he settled himself between her beautifully creamy thighs.

"Harry," he heard her whine desperately, her wide hips attempting to squirm in his hold. He fought back a smile; she was just as needy for him as he was for her.

With that in mind, Styles peeped his tongue out from his lips, pressing a hot kiss to her center, right over the lace fabric. Carmen exhaled a thick breath, her back arching in want. She couldn't tell if he was teasing her on purpose, or if this was how slow he usually went with things. A gasp fell from her parted lips as his hot breath fanned over her in the most sensual way, as if awakening each and every one of her nerves.

"Harry please," she whimpered, her words not even resonating with her mind since it was quickly becoming a mess with every breath of his that flooded over her heat. She could feel every thought flee her, other than the ones about the man between her thighs.

His teeth took hold of the hem of the fabric, tugging it down just enough to reveal her to him. She laid there completely vulnerable, her wrists pinned above her head, and her body in its most rawest, beautiful form. Even though he knew he wasn't the only man to experience her this way, he was able to brush the painful thoughts away for the time being, relishing the moment as he buried his face between her thighs and lapped away at her wetness.

He decided, as her sweetness exploited his taste buds, that she was his new favorite dessert.

He could barely feel a small hand grasp his hair as he skillfully moved his tongue against her. The hand tugged harshly, loud whimpers echoing against the usually silent walls of his room. He knew he would never be able to sleep in the room again without forever hearing her melodic moaning, the most perfect and natural song that he wanted on repeat, night after night.

He was already in deep, and he couldn't care less.

"God, you taste so good, baby." He moaned against her, his lips sucking at her clit in the most teasing way, his eyes gleaming up at her as she continued to whimper helplessly. Harry could feel her cunning walls dissipating with every careful flick of his tongue. He was feeding off each of her moans, a warmth in his stomach swelling pridefully as it was his name being sung beautifully from her ruby red lips.

"I want you now, Harry," she hissed, her voice as demanding as she could manage to sound through her mindless stature. He complied, pulling his lips away from her and darting his tongue to lick them clean, not want to waste any of her wonderful taste. His eyes beamed down at her, glowing in the dimness of the room as if she lit the fire in his body. His last ounce of self-control dissolved as he discarded his body of the clothes adorning it, removing his jeans and shirt, and lastly his pair of briefs.

Carmen's breathing was labored as she cursed quietly to herself. The man, sitting there in all his naked glory, was truly the most beautiful person she had ever laid eyes on. She couldn't help but let her dark eyes trail over the toned planes of his stomach, the skin soft peppered with a path of hairs that led to his fully hard erection.

He dipped his head back down to kiss her center softly once more, before grabbing his length and easing himself slowly into her. They moaned in harmony; his low, raspy voice slipping past his lips involuntarily and complementing the soft, gentle moaning sounding from the woman beneath him.