Chapter 25

May 1980

"Are you sure you boys are going to be okay here?" Molly Weasley said with a concerned expression.

"They'll be fine," Pandora laughed, "right guys?"

"Yeah, sure," Remus said with wide eyes, "it's only six boys...we'll live."

"Bill and Charlie should keep themselves occupied," Molly said, "Percy will probably cry for a while but he'll calm down as soon as you stick him in a quiet room with a book. The twins will give you the most trouble, just keep an eye on them, they're in their terrible twos I'm afraid...and little Ron will sleep, just feed him this bottle when he wakes up, burp him, and he'll most likely fall back asleep."

"We've got this, Molly," Sirius gave a charming smile, "go have fun, boys day bye to mum."

"Bye Mummy," the two boys hanging on Sirius's arms giggled.

"Bye," Molly waved, "Arthur will be home around five."

"They've got it, Molly," Pandora laughed, "come on, we're already late to meeting Andromeda and Alice."

"Oh, alright," Molly huffed, "you know where we'll be if there's any trouble."

Pandora grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to the fireplace.

They each grabbed a handful of Floo powder and walked of a fireplace of a bar.

"You girls made it!" Andromeda grinned from the bar.

"Hello," Pandora laughed, hugging both Andromeda and Alice.

"Keep your cloak up," Alice whispered, "there's some people here that I don't think you want to see."

"What?" Pandora's eyes widened.

She discretely looked over her shoulder and immediately turned back around, pulling her hood so it covered her hair completely.

"What're they doing here?" Pandora hissed.

"I don't know," Alice shook her head, "but we're leaving, just don't look behind you again."

The four women were quick to leave.

"I haven't seen them since school," Molly said, keeping an arm linked with Pandora, "are you alright? Dora?"

"Yeah," Pandora let out a shaky breath, "I'm fine."

The door chime went off again as the door to the pub opened once again.

"Oh, Hell," Andromeda swore.

"If you ladies will excuse me, I need a word with my dear little sister."

"Hello, Rodolphus," Pandora turned, a grim expression on her face.

"I'd suggest you leave, Mr. Lestrange," Alice said, "I will let you know that I am an Auror."

"Mrs. Longbottom, I assure you I mean no harm," Rodolphus said proudly, "this is a family matter."

"It's fine," Pandora stepped forward, "I'll be back in a couple minutes, girls, don't worry."

She followed him several paces away, to where they were out of earshot.

"What are you playing at?" She crossed her arms.

"Where have you been?" He shot back.

"Why do you care?" Pandora asked.

"I am the Lord of our household," Rodolphus began.

"I am no longer a Lestrange," Pandora said, "you hold no authority over me."

"It is traditional to return to your family after the passing of your spouse," Rodolphus said, "you became my responsibility as soon as Regulus died."