Chapter 3 - 4x01: If Tim was...

"A hug?" Lucy asked, her voice shaky. The full force of what was going on had not quite hit her yet.

"Yeah," Tim replied, shuffling towards her. Lucy felt his arms encompass her small body, and she buried her face in Tims chest.

Tim could physically feel Lucy relax, and he pulled her in tighter, raising his hand to the back of her head. They stayed like that for a few seconds longer. Tim was the one to pull away first.

Lucy looked up at Tim through her eyelashes, and Tim looked back down at her, a soft and longing expression on his face. His hand brushed up and down her arm, and Lucy fiddled with Tim's shirt.

If Lucy stood up on her toes or Tim ducked his head, their lips would meet, and they both knew this. Tim's eyes fluttered down to Lucy's lips, and he slowly lowered his head so their noses brushed. Lucy made the next move, and shifted her head so their stomach, and tingles shot up and down Tim's spine. Their kiss was gentle, but Tim respected Lucy's broken state. He knew that she was hurting, and needed comforting, and that this wasn't the right way to do that.

So he pulled back. Lucy sighed, and stared at Tim with wide eyes.

"Lucy, you're confused, we shouldn't do this now," he said.

"No, Tim, I'm not confused, I want this, now is the perfect time," she pleaded.

"Are you sure?" He asked "Because if you're not then I can-" Lucy cut him off with a kiss, pulling him by the collar of the shirt.

He reciprocated her affections, and kissed her back, pushing her into his bedroom. They made out for a few moments more, but broke apart again.

"Come on Lucy, sleep with me tonight? We can talk about this tomorrow." She nodded and crawled towards Tim who was already on the bed. She tucked her head under his chin, snuggling deeper into the warmth of his body.

His arms wrapped around her, and squeezed her tightly, as they drifted off to sleep.

Tim woke some hours later to a shaking Lucy, and occasional sniffles coming from under the covers. "Lucy? Hey, Lucy, it's ok, it's ok, I got you darling, I'm here, I'm here," Lucy's head lifted of the pillow, and the desperate, broken look she gave him shattered his heart. His gaze melted, and he pulled her straight towards him, sitting up slightly to wraps his arms completely around her.

Lucy broke down sobbing, uttering unintelligible words, clearly stating that she missed Jackson. "I know Lucy, I know," he whispered, rocking her gently. Peppering her face and hair with light kisses, and whispering words of comfort until she drifted back off into a fitful sleep.

~FIN~

and that is it luvs! 😊 i will continue the plot of " Lost is Found" soon, but i wasn't sure how to continue it, so i did this for now! any suggestions on how to continue Lost is Found would be greatly appreciate, but for now, hope you enjoyed xx

until next time luvs, au revoir 👋❤️