Buzz x Reader

I'm trying to use POV now. Thanks for the continuous support, even if you accidentally clicked on this story. I don't know what to call this, could someone help me?

Third Person POV
(Y/N) was bored in their house. They were deciding what they were going to do when something popped in their head. There was a new place open! What was the name of the place? They thought about it for a while before remembering it. The Velocorapids: a very large water park. This was quite a change from the usual things that (Y/N) did on a day to day basis.

They got up and changed into some swimming gear. After a long drive, they reached the water park and looked around. What an amazing place! This was like every small water park
(Y/N) had seen before, but combined and with some things they had never seen before.

A quick turnaround indeed. (Y/N)'s options changed from none to plenty in minutes. They eventually decided to go to the large pool.

Surprisingly, there was no one in the pool. The only person there was not actually a person. It was a small, green dinosaur who was holding a buoy and wearing a red pair of pants, sunglasses, and a whistle. They were also sitting in the lifeguard chair. (Y/N) quickly noticed them and almost laughed. They set their belongings on one of the chairs.

Buzz POV
Finally! Someone at the Velocorapids! It had taken a while for someone to show up. Well, I guess I should wait until they start to drown, which I hope happens. Since this place opened up, I've been almost useless for a lifeguard. Everyone here is actually logical and either knows how to swim or stands to the side. It's really boring.

Anyways, they jumped into the pool and started swimming. Nothing new to me. They were enjoying themselves and I was just waiting.

(Y/N) POV
This was a great idea! The pool was a perfect temperature and I was getting some exercise in.

One hour later, I was quite tired from swimming a lot of laps in the pool. I decided to call it a day and reached for the ledge.

The issue is, I missed.

Buzz POV
Wait.. could it be? No chance. Yep, the person had fallen underwater! For some reason, I didn't leap to action immediately. I expected them to get back up because, judging from what I had seen, they had failed to grab the ledge. But after realizing they had their hand up, I knew it was my time now.

I threw my buoy at them and missed terribly. So instead I rushed down the chair and dove into the pool. At this point I feared for their life because I had messed up twice already. By the time I reached them and pulled them out of the water, they were unconscious. Against my boss' rules, I quickly grabbed my phone and called the local hospital. They appeared quickly and rushed the person to the hospital. I sat down, traumatized by what had transpired right in front of me. Suddenly, my phone goes off.

"Hello?"

"Meet me in room 2 of the community building."

It was my boss. He hung up immediately, sounding quite upset. He must've got the news already.

3rd Person POV
"YOU'RE FIRED." was what Buzz's boss had to say. Buzz didn't even argue with it. He was disappointed, of course. From a younger age, he had always had a strange passion for swimming. When he received the opportunity to work as a lifeguard, he did not hesitate to accept.

But it was all gone now. He packed up his things into a small backpack and left. What he was going to do now was a complete mystery.

He thought about why he didn't act earlier to save (Y/N). He would have to spend his life thinking of what he could have done instead of what he did.